Harry Potter Fan Thread

So I went to Universal Hollywood over the weekend and I finally got to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter! :heart_eyes: I got to go into Olivanderā€™s Wand Shop and buy my own FIFTY freaking dollar wand! (geesh!) Then I tried some butterbeer. To me, it pretty much tastes like dr. pepper with sweet butter foam at the top.

3 Likes

I have been to the making of Harry Potter at least three times. I have a wand and a crookshanks soft toy. I tried butter beer and I thought the exact same

Thereā€™s a Gryffindor here :raising_hand_woman:t3:ā€ā™€ And my patronus is a Beagle lol
How many times have you read the books guys? Iā€™m curious :blush:

Hahaā€¦ Well I havenā€™t read the whole series YETā€¦ I mean in fifth grade I got all the way to the 4 book but then literally physically lost our copy of it and eventually stop reading it. I recently picked up the first book to read it again to hopefully read the whole thing through butbthen I got busy with school work and reading books for school and such so I havenā€™t really been doing that good.

You could call me a fake fan because I havenā€™t read it, but Iā€™m in Love itā€™s the concept, and the fandom even if I havenā€™t read it all the way through.

Lol donā€™t worry Iā€™m not gonna call you a ā€œfake fanā€, also because I read the books only 2 years ago, before I only saw the movies :blush:

I love the movies & the books!

Iā€™d like to think Iā€™m a Slytherclaw because I possess a few Ravenclaw traits aside from Slytherin. Pottermore sorted me into Slytherin all four times I took the quiz, though. :green_heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same same n.n thought i was the only one(got sorted into Slytherin too)

1 Like

:smiley: my sister just game back from Glasgow and brought back Harry Potter stuff! (Slytherin for meee ~)

Unfortunately she didnā€™t see Hermioneā€™s timeturner but I still got a little Draco badge :3

5 Likes

Iā€™m a Gryffindor/Ravenclaw. I also identify with the latter.

1 Like

I have a pottermore account :raising_hand_woman:

Big HP fan here lol

Im Gryffindor & my Patronus is a basset hound! :dog:

1 Like

Honestly Ravenckaw/Gryffindor for me.

How far has everyone got in the Harry Potter game???

1 Like

I am in year two. But I donā€™t go on it very regularly.

I just saw a post of young Newt for fantastic beasts 2. I canā€™t wait for it!!!

1 Like

#ravenclawPride

Ravenclaw, Iā€™m like really smart at school soā€¦ and my name can be spelled as cho chang because Iā€™m asian/pacific

Iā€™m in my fourth year but Iā€™m moving very slowly XD, I havenā€™t touch the game in a lonnnnng time

1 Like

Ravenclaws UNITE!

2 Likes

Iā€™m a Ravenclaw! Both in Pottermore and in the film. I was in it when I was 12. On occasion Iā€™ll be sorted into Gryffindor in the quizzes, but itā€™s so overrated!

2 Likes