Harry Potter Fandom Page!

Welcome to the Harry Potter Fandom Topic!

Please follow ALL the same rules as listed in the

Ultimate Fandom Topic!

Discussions of events in BOOKS 1-7 (not including The Cursed Child) and MOVIES 1-8 will be permitted ONLY

Have fun!

3 Likes

I am a Slytherin :snake::snake::snake:

Ravenclaw :eagle::eagle::eagle:

Don’t come at me there’s no raven emoji xd

1 Like

I am a Hufflepuff :raccoon:

couldnt find the animal-

1 Like

Why does Draco malfoy have the most gorgeous hair-

2 Likes

But ravenclaws mascot is an eagle

1 Like

:badger:

1 Like

It’s a rAveN I thought it’s so hard to tell no one knows HOW FAR ILL GOOOOOO

1 Like

I forgot what a badger is.

1 Like

Okay well, why can’t we all just wake up in Hogwarts.

1 Like

Its an eagle evry Potter fan know that

1 Like

True.

1 Like

Not all there’s actually a big discussion on which it is as different work (different books and movies) portray it differently. I did finish the series in 4th grade don’t worry it was like 1 AM for me when I said that and I wasn’t entirely in the moment ya know :sweat_smile: I’m still exhausted :skull: now I have school :cry:

The first book says its an eagle.

1 Like

I’m a Hufflepuff! :badger::yellow_heart::black_heart:
And this year I’m going to the HP Studio Tour in London for the first time ever, I’m so excited! :weary:

1 Like

I was last year it is really amazing.

let me give you a fast tip. if you get to the wands. and go out to the store you can not go back. we wanted to go back and get the Butterbeer. fun facts they changed it to ginger beer in my landguage.

1 Like

Oh wow, thanks! So buying something from the store should be my complete last thing to do, or else I won’t be able to go back in right?
I’m really excited to try the Butterbeer as well, I’ve never had it before :beers:

1 Like

You get out in the shop. the exit is with the wands. so if you wana go back its there. there is a lot to go through. we had multiple times we thought okay this is the exit walk out. nope there is more. but the wands is the end

1 Like

Ahh I see! Thanks a lot! :two_hearts:

1 Like

chill i read the first book in second grade when i was 6 :joy: i plan on rereading it come winter break so hopefully that will refresh my memory :heart:

1 Like