Haruka appreciation thread 💖

@_haruka, Queen chicknen. You mean so much to everyone in this community, you are so many peoples reason that they smile and I’m so amazed that you befriended me. You continue to make me smile, laugh, and most importantly feel okay. I wanted to return the favor and create this thread, I know it’s a bit disorganized but I couldn’t resist, you deserve more than the world. I know this won’t solve all of your problems and make you completely happy again but I hope this will at least make you smile. The things you do for your friends are absolutely incredible and it’s not only kind but very inspirational. You showed everyone on this forums kindness when we did not deserve your everlasting compassion, empathy and love. You have brightened the day of every single one of the members in our community. Everyone wants you to feel okay and to be happy, and we will be here every step of the way until you get there. :sparkling_heart:

Tags

@Spes
@DaydreamiiE
@NemesisDarkFox
@loveyourself
@BadassSaasha
@DazzledSnowFlake
@Mondalsushanta637
@Chocolate_Mama
@talesbyrose
@AlissaGrace
@anon54207210
@Drama_Queer
@Qwueen
@jenna1012
@lanafrazer_episode
@sofia2

i’m really sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged.

28 Likes

:raised_hands::100::heart::sunglasses::dancer::fire:

5 Likes

What the-

Huh?!?! ME?!?!?!!

8 Likes

@_haruka

to the best friend i have ever had ❤️

i can’t put it into words how much you mean to me. nobody makes me happier than you. you make me smile even when it feels like my whole world is falling apart :heart: i honestly mean it, i don’t care about anyone in this world as much as i care about you :heart: this is short but i honestly mean it, i love you so much you fantabalabadoseous bestie bean of mine

8 Likes

I agree, Haruka is an amazing person, she turns your frown upside down and I’m glad I got to know her :heart:

7 Likes

oh my freaking god :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: I cant believe this I love you so much too you fantabalabadoseous bestie bean

7 Likes

i have something for you but it might not be ready until tomorrow :heart: i’m trying to get all my homework out of the way so i can finish it :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

still struggling to get to grips with what is happening

Thank you, Jem, and you are totally inspirational and beautiful too!! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heart::heart::heart::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

4 Likes

No rush though :hugs: I’ll help you with homework if you need.

4 Likes

i would greatly appreciate it but i am not making you help me with homework :heart::joy:

3 Likes

this isn’t happening I’m dreaming :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’mdreamingimdreamingimdreamingimdreamingimdreaming

3 Likes

Pshhh are you kidding? I love helping people with homework ik it sounds weird but I really do :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes i remember you were feeling down a while ago on the Shannii forums and i was hoping this could make you feel a lil better :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: awww that’s so sweet of you and yes this definitely made me feel better and also gave me a heart attack from shock and happiness :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Honestly I love her so much like I swear you’re always around for people like for realz you’re so sweet and deserve so much Rap Snacks

7 Likes

@_haruka
You’re really lovely beautiful kind sweet kind and my dearest mom in law. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:You’re very inspiring encouraging and supportive to all. I honestly don’t have words to describe how much u mean to us.

I just tried to make something for u 😅

7 Likes

Awwww omg omg omg omg that’s beautiful fuck okay brb I can’t handle this kindness :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Hopefully that heart attack doesn’t kill you though :pleading_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

also i forgot to add @_haruka that your ZEPETO is the actual cutest,

3 Likes

@_haruka is deepbreath

I’ve calmed down now :sob::sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::scream::scream::scream::scream::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::heart::heart::heart::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Tysm everyone I legit just cannot even believe this is happening :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes