Haruka appreciation thread šŸ’–

Aww, thanks, thatā€™s so sweet! Youā€™re awesome too.

2 Likes

@_haruka ur such an amazing person youā€™ve helped me so much and Iā€™m glad I could meet u. Sorry that Iā€™m late

3 Likes

Itā€™s okay and thank you so much :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Bump because Iā€™m arrogant af :smirk:

5 Likes

Hey do you still turn night backgrounds into day backgrounds???

1 Like

I donā€™t regularly do it, but I can, yes (not too advanced though). I think thereā€™s a new rule on it, though, something to do with owner rights etc.
Since I never edited backgrounds and only did it as a quick favour sort of thing, Iā€™m not all that clear on what the rule is, but I can ask one of my friends. Do you need a background turned into night/day?

2 Likes

OMG yes please (I need it turned into DAY), Iā€™ve been searching for someone who could do it then I seen that youā€™ve did one with the loft room and mirror background!

1 Like

Okay. Is it a custom background or an Episode background?

2 Likes

Haruka seems like a nice person!

4 Likes

She definitely is!

3 Likes

Custom! Itā€™s for sure not on the episode backgrounds.

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask a friend about the rule and get back to you x

@Episode.dria Iā€™m going to PM you so we donā€™t go off-topic x

2 Likes

Aww thank you :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Iā€™m not sure @k.w.episode will agree now though :joy:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

blush

3 Likes

I see you around the forums and you seem like really nice person @_haruka :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Maybe some of your amazingness will rub off on me :smirk::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I dunno if Iā€™ve posted here or not, but if I havenā€™t I AM SO SORRY!

@_haruka you are a precious gem, a world without you would be likeā€¦a world without water or a world without food. The point is, youā€™re a special girl, and I wish you the best. You changed me a lot, and youā€™re the best forum grandmother ever. I love you a lot :heart:

2 Likes

Omg Mayaaaa skskkskss tysm I love you so so so much! Also we have not talked in ages :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: Iā€™ll PM you.

2 Likes

Thanks Avery :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: you donā€™t need any of my apparent ā€˜amazingnessā€™, Iā€™m sure you have plenty of your own :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Sis! :scream: We never talked, but your Mom married mine. :sunglasses:

3 Likes