Haruka appreciation thread šŸ’–

:scream: Omg my long lost family!

2 Likes

I love you more :heart:

1 Like

Np :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And no, I donā€™t have any amazingness, but thanks :heart:

3 Likes

You have so much amazingness shhh :two_hearts::heartpulse:

3 Likes

we never even finished the Indian wedding

2 Likes

True, but her forum Mom is Mariposa, Sumanaā€™s wife, and they finished their wedding. :wink:

1 Like

Damn I canā€™t keep track of people. Wait. Iā€™m Mayaā€™s grandma-in-law? Also I havenā€™t seen Mariposa around for quite a whileā€¦

3 Likes

Yepp and yepp.

3 Likes

oop and everyone whoā€™s interested- my profile is now unhidden as of 12 Aug 2019 (orā€¦ it should be). :two_hearts::smirk:

3 Likes

@_haruka ā€“

You are cool, funny, charismatic, confident, kind, helpful and loyal to your friends. The best thing about you is that you donā€™t take sh*t from anyone. I like that very much about you!

Lastly ā€“ be your cool self and never doubt your self-worth. You are amaze-balls as you are! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I pretend to be 10000000000x more confident than I am inside :crazy_face::skull:

I meanā€¦ yeah, I sh*t from my own butt :joy:

But I assume you meant I donā€™t take shit, which is true, especially when someone messes with someone I loveā€¦ and when people call me a thief :unamused::angry::joy:

Anyway, tysm and btw I missed you so much and I am soooooooo glad youā€™re back :relieved::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Dhsnksoakjsh I officially hate autocorrect! :sob::sob:

Yeah, I meant that you donā€™t take sh*t from anyoneā€¦ :sweat_smile::joy:

Butā€¦ butā€¦ you ARE a thief! YoustoleallthetoiletsoftheworldwhereamIsupposedtopeenow? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

As I told kiwi, in a nappy/diaper :relieved:

2 Likes

nooo! :sob:

1 Like

yes. deal with it.

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna call you Mushu from now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Does that mean anything :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Oh, I just noticed I havenā€™t posted anything here yet.

@_haruka, you are sweet, caring and funny, and now that I got to know you, I canā€™t get over how mature you are for your age. Stay awesome :blob_hearts:

3 Likes