Has a story made you cry?

Dying love by @ElleC Such an emotional story. Story not complete. She is still making new chapters. When you are reading you can feel the pain that the MC is going through.

1 Like

Aw thank you so much Maria :blush::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome. :hugs:

1 Like

Love Me Black and Blue by Effy Ameer and Revenge Baby by NJ Colin made me cry.

Pregnant by a killer made a tear fall for the wrong reason. I couldnā€™t believe what psycho would ask us to pick which parent to die. I screamed really loudly and threw some poor of thing lying around, then dumped my phone and punched a pillow pretending it was Liam

I canā€™t remember which episode story made me cry. Iā€™d say one of the Kelly series by Parako did when Kellyā€™s mum cried for the death of Kelly.

YES OMG that was such a heartbreaking story of what it feels like to lose someone close to you

Honestly, stories with sexual assault/abuse made me cry. It just pains me so bad. Especially when I get so connected to characters, and then something like that happens. It really pulls on my heartstrings. I still read it though, because itā€™s important to the story. Here are a few stories containing that:

Meet Me At Sunrise by Lina Sofia

In this story, the scene where it happens, and also the scene where the MC goes to a therapist and remembers how she didnā€™t make it out in time

The Tutor by Jasmin Dee

You know, Iā€™m really not so sure why this one made me cry. I was having a bad day, and when Gracie came on to Oliver, well, I cried. They were angry tears, if that makes any sense :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Austentatious made me bawl ā€¦

1 Like

Only Joseph Evans stories have ever attempted or managed to make me shed a tear and I read those at a younger age, but I definitely need to check these out that you guys are listing (though Iā€™ve heard of and started one or two). :joy:

ā€œDare to Dreamā€ made me cry.
The writer is extremely talented. The story is beautifully written with gorgeous art and careful details.
Iā€™d suggest reading it. Itā€™s the perfect balance of comedy and good cries.

1 Like

The lovely one by naemitiana

i cried when Kasyn died in Wrapped In Lies :sneezing_face: :sob:
i was so f*cking mad doe :rage:

Bite My Tongue by Alphan, and believe me Iā€™m not an easy crier

3 Likes

I was super close to crying in the Dragon Bride (but I didnā€™t XD) besides that I never cried

Oh my goodness. I was afraid to write that one down. The ending was beautiful. Bawled like a BABY.

1 Like

Again by Rezogen :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

HNA by aubrey made me bawl.

1 Like

Well ngl im a crybaby so itā€™s not a biggie but anyways, Iā€™d say The night we met
Canā€™t recall the authorā€™s name tho

2 Likes

Absolutely. Bite my Tongue made me into some waterfall. I was sobbing so much even after reading, I was still crying! Could never get over it :sob:

2 Likes