Has anyone else done this?

So I made a story called “School Of Deres”. It was supposed to be a romance-harem story. I thought that was too overused and boring. So, I changed the concept entirely. I renamed it to School Of Dares and now it’s a horror/thriller story! Obviously I’ll finish The Sasaeng Fan before I start coding this but yeah, just thought I would say that. Have you ever made a huge change to your story?

1 Like

Well, I am new and I haven’t make a huge change to my story yet-(T)

A lot of times. I’m currently entering the Ft contest and for it to be suitable to the theme i changed the concept totally. Firstly I wanted it to be complete thriller and suspense then for it to fir the theme i added the elements of snow white and the seven dwarfs. It still didn’t fir the theme, then what I did was adding some parts of my story to snow white and the seven dwarfs. It’s completely different now and I like where it’s going.

I constantly change it, I get bored so I come up with better ideas since everyday I learn something brand new and that could help. And when I finish writing my story I go though it one last time then I hit publish.

1 Like