Has anyone gotten their backgrounds approved today?

I’ve been waiting for days. I want to know when they’ll approve backgrounds next.

yeah, I got some approved, I think the contest is still going on. So if yours haven’t been approved yet, that’s why, and so, don’t worry, they will approve it.

2 Likes

when is the contest entry due date?

January 22nd, 2019.

1 Like

you can check the thread out here.

oh wow that’s like 20 days away it shouldn’t take that long to approve backgrounds

hm, i think this is the due date, not sure.

The submission window is 8 weeks. Your story must be published no later than 11:59pm Pacific Time on Monday, January 28th, 2019.

they have to get organize and deal with stuff for the contest, yeah it may take a while for backgrounds to be approve, but your just going to have to wait I guess.

It can sometimes take weeks for backgrounds to be approved, it depends how large an amount have been submitted for review.

1 Like

why though

its a contest, it always happens that way.

Oh god I totally forgot about the contest, I started the write the story but then I wanted to edit an old story and forgot about the contest :no_mouth: :joy:

1 Like

a contest shouldn’t interfere with other authors though. it’s so unfair to other authors who are waiting to complete their stories.

1 Like

every month they do a contest, and the same thing happens over, and over again.

@episode.anon

i know right. They need to have a team of secttions thats say:

1. for contest, so they focus on that

2. background approvals, so we wont have to wait long for it to be approved.

1 Like

I hope they will be more organized this year…:thinking:

1 Like

I agree. I’m literally dying inside because my favorite story is waiting for background approvals lol.

2 Likes

lol

omg I agree they are so disorganized I hope they hire more people

1 Like

:joy: