Has anyone had any problems with previewing their story?

I can’t view any of my stories can write new chapters or edit and it just happened today…

2 Likes

Are any of your stories new? It could be a glitch and may appear in a day or two. It happened to me as well.

2 Likes

Yes! One of them I just published last month…
And the other one I just started working on it.
This just happened like 2 hours ago.
It let you see it again in a day or two?

1 Like

It did. It’s a waiting process which sucks, but you’ll eventually be able to see it within a few days.

2 Likes

Ugh that sounds like major bad news.
Thank you for replying to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here
I thought only me

1 Like

It’s so weird it just happened randomly!
Is it still doing it for you?

1 Like

Yeah I can’t preview from laptop but from mobile I can see
For coding it’s hard from mobile
So, I decided to bought the new one lol
And also my second story not appear on episode app

1 Like

Sometimes I have trouble previewing one of my stories, so I went out then went back in and it worked

1 Like

Okay, I figured out how it can possibly show up in the app again. Go to your icon in the corner and click on Account Settings. Go to Story Settings.

Make sure it shows “Hide from Story List”. Refresh the app by exiting it and opening it again to see if it appears. May have to try a few times, but it worked the first time for me.

1 Like

doing it right now, thank youuu :saluting_face:

1 Like

actually I just previewed again and it let me!
thank you for this still, I’ll still use it for next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem! Glad it let you preview it

1 Like

If you’re having trouble previewing your story on the Episode Interactive app, here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed. Check the app store or Google Play store to see if there are any updates available.
  2. Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection, as this can affect the app’s performance.
  3. Clear the app’s cache. Sometimes clearing the app’s cache can help fix issues with previewing. To do this, go to your device’s settings, find the Episode app, and select “Clear cache”.
  4. Try restarting the app. Sometimes simply closing and reopening the app can fix issues.
  5. If none of these solutions work, you can try reaching out to Episode’s support team for further assistance.
1 Like