Has anyone noticed the ads for episode?

True, very true. XDDDDD

3 Likes

These adverts fully suggest its an 18+ app, yet Episode are hellbent on keeping the app PG-13 :joy:

6 Likes

I know right! I mean yes some stories are like this (Not really about body fluids though :grimacing:) But yes there are stories that are mature on episode but like this is too far I think :joy: but I’m not so sure if ads like this still appear.

(I hope episode really doesn’t flag me for this.)

3 Likes

LMAO And why are they almost all about pee😂

4 Likes

Fr :joy::joy: I question the creativity and originality of these ads. Using the same shtick over and over isn’t a great plan lol

3 Likes

Most of those ads look edited (I mean, for one, the choice boxes on many of them aren’t even the same size). But, Episode have still been known to make some weird ads anyway. Maybe their technique is to stand out? :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Yeah I think some of the options are fake, you can tell by the fonts. But yeah like you said Episode wants to stand out by doing some… weird ads.

3 Likes

My brother thinks episode is like that :rofl: :rofl: HE MAKES FUN OF ME FOR PLAYING EPISODE!! I HATE THESE FREAKIN ADS :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I know that a lot of these are photoshopped, the top one might be.
I actually found some a while back

1 Like

Yeah some of them are photoshopped, but it is about how gross episode promotes the app by, idk body fluids? :joy: But yes some of the text is photoshopped to make it look way worse.

2 Likes