Has anyone read the new story ghost of terror?

Has anyone read the new story ghost of terror? I’m reading it now, and I gotta say. I am so thrilled I found a story where the main character is a guy!!! I haven’t seen that yet! I. Am. So. Happy!!!

5 Likes

Yeah I saw it on the halloween shelf and read it. I love it too. There are stories with male mc but just not as many as female mcs.

1 Like

I unfortunately haven’t seen any stories with a male main character unfortunately. So when I seen that I was so surprised

1 Like

There are a few stories with male main characters. :wink: You just have to search harder. :clown_face: No serious… My first story I am definitely proud of has a male MC → ‘For HIS Sake’ by AngelWings. :wink:

2 Likes

I just started reading and It’s soo good! I’m really glad that the MC is a male because there aren’t nearly as many male MC’s as there are female :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I searched earlier in episode specifically “male MC” and a ton popped up. After I saw that I was like, how the heck haven’t I seen any of these and started adding them to my already huge list

it was soooooooooo good. i love it

The author was @HazelJ I think

1 Like