Has anyone thought of creating a story based on the Coronavirus?

Just a thought

1 Like

lol i haven’t but that would be a good story it’s kind of like the beginning of a zombie apocalypse :joy:

5 Likes

Lmfao. My thought exactly. It would make a great zombie story

2 Likes

I wouldn’t on the Coronavirus. You still can create a story about a illness spreading but I wouldn’t base it off this.

13 Likes

The corona virus kinds of reminds me
of the virus from the maze runner and how thomas was immune to it :joy:x

4 Likes

agreed

4 Likes

Ahahhaa omg I died :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

To be honest, I have made a funny scene about it with me and one friend of mine :joy:

1 Like

Lol a scene on one of your episode stories?

1 Like

I don’t see why not. A lot of movies are based on tragedies on real life. I wouldn’t call it coronavirus though, maybe use something else as a metaphor for it.

1 Like

you could use this and the idea of maze runner - your secretly a part of the making of the virus. your memory is wiped and you join a group of people in an enclosed area who survived

3 Likes

Bro i loved the maze runner Newts death killed me inside ;(

3 Likes

Well I don’t think this would be morally right. There are people out there that are dying and other are closed in their homes and scared.

4 Likes

This would likely be in poor taste.

I don’t see anything wrong with writing about a pandemic in general though

4 Likes

You have a point but I’m just wondering with all the hype with this virus lately I wouldn’t be surprised people creating stories based on this virus

1 Like

Why would we need a story on it if we can all see how it is in real life?

5 Likes

yep.

1 Like

I had an idea but I already have like five other stories in the making. It would be more like a short horror story

1 Like

I would advise against it. You never know who has family members harmed by this, or who may ill with it and trying to get their mind off it with episode. Also, I’m 26 and had to close out of “infected” because it gave me anxiety considering the worlds condition. (Not that everyone is experiencing the same but if a 26 year old, grown adult had a panic attack I think it’s best to wait until the situation has died down. I for one would be extremely annoyed and upset to see someone mishandle the topic, make lite of it etc. just my opinion. Lol of course not everybody has to read it and can choose not to.

3 Likes

personally I wouldn’t cause I just wanna escape from reality with this visual novel stories…but it could be an idea to base something off of for an apocalypse story :eyes:

2 Likes