Has anyone's web previewer stopped working with this error?

There doesn’t seem to be any script errors but at one point during my story, no matter how many times you click to continue on the web previewer, it doesn’t change and it’s like it freezes and this error comes up:

Screenshot_2020-02-01 DETENTION 101 Episode 5

Has anyone ever had this error and knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance :hugs:

1 Like

I got it a couple times with BGs I’ve never used before yesterday. Already sent a help ticket, they said to clear the browsing history and use google chrome for coding. It’s working now after I cleared up all of my history.

1 Like

Google Chrome doesn’t work for me though…

What browser are you using?

Firefox

Never used firefox for Episode so I wouldn’t know :thinking: also here’s what they sent to me:

Okay, I’m going to try them now thank you!

1 Like

I’ve cleared my history, signed out, tried google chrome and I haven’t got any extensions. I haven’t got another laptop so do
you have any other browser suggestions because I really don’t want to have to preview and direct on my phone and copy it out :sob:

Oh no :flushed: That’s all they told me to do. Maybe send a help ticket yourself (although I doubt they ever have better solutions) or wait a few days and try again?

If you wanna know, this is what I sent them

I kept getting Error: 11 when previewing a scene that uses Episode original backgrounds that I’ve never used before in my story. It’s not just one BG, but a few. Please fix this.

I’ll send one thanks for your help :purple_heart:

1 Like

You have an error in your script somewhere. Maybe a code command is incorrect or a name is spelled wrong. Try to find the error and it will go away. If you don’t find an error, then refresh your page a couple of times.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll have a look at it :purple_heart: