Has it really been 4 years?

Hello everyone.

Today when I was going through some old files, I found these scripts for many stories I wanted to post on Episode. Back in 2014, I joined the forums (Look at all these upgrades!) because I wanted to learn how to make my own stories. I had been using the Episode app for a while then and ended up mastering the coding (Which helped me a lot later on, too.) in a span of a few months.

Though I stopped using the app and eventually, the forums- I am still very much grateful to the Episode community. I remember having a family of my own on here. I was able to make friends from all over the world who have made an impact in my life in one way or the other. (I remember some of the staff members too. Is @Cass still around?) I was quickly able to get to know and be friends with so many talented people whose stories are now considered to be legendary on the app. It’s amazing to see so many of you on here; unlike 4-5 years ago when not a lot of people knew about Episode.

So to everyone reading this: Enjoy the forums and make new friends. Be sure to remain connected even if you leave/plan to leave because man, I really miss my friends and most of them aren’t really active on here anymore.

I don’t really know what I’ll achieve by posting this, but since I never got to say this- I guess this is in some way, a final goodbye to Episode. Thanks for the memories :slight_smile:

Your local bygone Episoder,
Aditi

7 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I’m sad now…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.