Hate/love stories recommendations?

I really love stories with enemies to lovers, fake dating, slow burn or when they are both sassy and sarcastic and they just joke around. does anyone have an episode story recommendation? It has to be limelight and if the choices matter the better!! and if they are completed stories thats a plus!
Here are a few examples of what ive read:

• scoring your heart by regina
  • toothbrush by lucky
  • jaded love by bri
  • before you say i do by lexisode
  • mindreader by alusza
  • wanting more by darkitty
  • not an angel by marion
  • i married a knight by earlgreytea
  • the perfect player by samantha louise

If you have any recommendations please tell me!!

13 Likes

You could also read-

• Just Your Understudy by Selene Isley
  • IDOLISE by Hui
  • Austentatious by E.R Gurney
3 Likes

thank youu sm im gonna check them out!

1 Like

My story is a love/hate story. I too love enemies to lovers, but mainly movies. My fav is Runaway Bride.
Anyway, my story is:

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5393279667077120

2 Likes

omg it sounds so cool! im gonna check it out thank you so much!

1 Like

Heya, My story is also love-hate type relationship story in which MC is totally badass and player. Also, there will be some steamy and funny stuffs too. So, If you’re interested, then you can check my story.

Title: His Spoiled Heiress

Genre: Drama

CC: limited

Episodes: 3 (working on 4 rn)

Description: Rich, Spoiled and heartless Iris is NYC’s bad girl. A sudden arrival of CEO Adrian Whitmore turns her world upside down. Will she change herself and then fall in love?

Link:

2 Likes

OMG that sounds so fun im definitely gonna check it out!! thank u so muchh

Poison for your Heart by Aykay

• choices matter
  • LL
  • currently 35 chapters out, almost finished
2 Likes

thank you so much!! im gonna check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for this thread! Maybe you’re interested in my story, where you have the enemies
to lovers trope and it’s also a Slow burn romance !:relaxed:

Title: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
This story includes: Advanced directing, multiple point systems, Art Scenes
Link:

Cover:

2 Likes

Stay the Night
Dearly Betrothed
His Royal Hotness
Finding Emerald
Switch
The Arrangement
If the Crown fits
The Pleasure Room
When the Last Petal Falls
Sweet Deception

3 Likes

So cool! definitely checking it out today!Thank uu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much for this!!

1 Like

Hi! My story’s a bit like that, where the MC and LI started hating each other then became friends and still have a snarky/sassy dynamic with each other. It’s LL and choices matter too. Maybe you’ll like it :blob_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

1 Like

Omgg sounds amazing!! Im gonna check it out today! Thank uu

1 Like

You’re so welcome! I hope you’ll like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! Hope you’ll enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

hey! feel free to check out my friend story ・ᴗ・

Title : Spare A Minute
Author : Karla
Author Instagram : @epi.author.karla
Genre : Drama
Description : Imelda was born to lead and take control. But someone doesn’t think so. Will she be able to change the minds of others? Or will they not give her the of day to prove herself?