Hate To Love Plot Stories Reccommendations!

Hi! Does anyone know any episode stories where the MC and the LI’s relationship builds from hating to love?
(Sorry I’m a sucker for it :joy:)

8 Likes

Lol same! I’m writing a hate to lovers story rn, but I can’t think of any others off the top of my head

1 Like

I despite you i can’t remember the author name.
I also have a story called You are my sunshine my first story where the Mc and love interest hate each other in the beginning but I’m undergoing revamping it I’ll let u know when it’s out I’m going to do both ink and LL again.

3 Likes

honestly i didn’t think people like those stories other reason why i disconnected my first story

1 Like

AHhh!! Mine is literally a slow burn hate to love!!

Author: Alyna M
Title: Who’s She
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 10 out (more to come!)
Description: They hate her. He loves her. She was the outcast. He was the golden boy. She put his baby brother in a coma and now she’s back home better than ever… and he’s plotting his revenge.
**Style:**Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4565714562383872

v

4 Likes

Who’s she is so good check out by @xoxoalynam :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
I forgot to mention that one :sweat_smile: you won’t be disappointed with her story :blue_heart:
And I despite you, I’m come back to see if there’s anymore i can think of it.

1 Like

My story only has 5 chapters (epi6 will be out tonight) but the tinge of SLOWBURN romance (from hate to love) definitely suits your preference :slight_smile:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance/Mystery/Drama
Chapters: 5
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thanks!

1 Like

I Beepin Hate You by Daxa
I mean the title speaks for itself already, hahah hope you enjoy!

2 Likes

There is also another one its called "Hate you"I don’t know if you’ve already read it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks, I had started it but I guess I forgot about it :joy:

Oh! I think Why me by Sophie Alice has that.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Okay, love the cover!

1 Like

Same, lol! :sweat_smile: Here’s my story if anybody would like to give my story a chance, I worked very hard on it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

THIS STORY INCLUDES: Hot & Dark Romance, Mature Language, ART SCENES, bad@ss attitudes, and a bit of Spanish :wink:

Anyhoo Here Are My Story Details!!! -->

Title: Blinding Beauty

Trust me this is NOT your usual mafia story… :fire:

Genre: Romance
Chapters: 4 (more episodes coming soon!)
Arts Scenes Included :blob_hearts:

DESCRIPTION: Her intelligence Is Dangerous. Her Beauty Is Lethal. I Was Not Like The Other Girls. Which Is Where El Tigre Made His Mistake.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5797610348806144

Imitadora_a8_posterThumb_mpc6GhI8fq

MAIN CHARACTERS: :heart_eyes: :fire:
Camila : Don’t underestimate her. She’s not what she seems. Behind that beautiful face lies a dangerous woman.
Alejandro ( El Tigre) : Crime lord, crosses paths with a woman with a beauty so pure. She’s nothing he has ever seen. But you know what they say the most beautiful are the most dangerous…

Check Out My Instagram: @valentina_.episode

*For sneak peeks, NEW art covers and scenes, updates, and more!!!
*Cover made by the talented @LaDiablitaArt

Love you all and tysm for all the support!

1 Like

I’ve gotchu :smirk::ok_hand:t4:
Its Called Smoke Then Lollipops
Genre: Drama/Fantasy/Comedy

Talks about Soulmates that hate eachother

Cover:

2 Likes

I love stories like that too. My story is like a hate to love story

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy (Insta soupy.writes)

Chapters: 3 (so far)

Genre: Romance with a little drama

Description: The most popular and hottest boy in school finds out the school’s social outcast’s secret. Is she cooler than he thought? Will they believe in rumors or get to know each other? full CC

1 Like

Poison for your Heart :yellow_heart:

If Sheila and Nick don’t hate each other, then I don’t know :joy:

1 Like