Have a little respect think before you flag!

So I wrote a post about my dog being put down
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/my-dog-passed-away/495682?u=emmzy
And wanted an option as to what picture I should use to get painted of him.

Now we are utterly heartbroken over loosing him, he’s been with us since he was 8 weeks old and has had the best 12 years any dog could have wished for. He was our family!

I woke up this morning to see my post had been flagged for “advertisement”
Tell me where in my post I am advertising? These are my photos of my dog! There was no need for that to be flagged!

I have now edited it so it is un hidden but if it’s flagged again it will be hidden in until a mod looks at it.

No doubt this will be too

17 Likes

I know how it’s to loose a pet that means everything to you and I hope you feel better soon :pensive: :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thank you xx we ard getting there slowly xx
Told you this would be flagged :woman_facepalming:t2::cry: flagged my other post again too xx

3 Likes

That’s just mean if I were you I would report their account for reporting false accusations or something!

:heart:

3 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t get notifications as to who did it, just that they have done it :roll_eyes:

It’s not fair I would understand if I was advertising a company or using copyright photos but I’m not. Thank you for your kind words xx

4 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Some people just be flagging for no reason.
Why on earth would you advertise a dead dog? (My condolences by the way. Sorry for your loss.)
Back to what I was saying, some people really abuse of this flagging thing. Worse is when they see stuff they’re genuinely supposed to flag, they don’t because it’s their friend that created the thread.
But inconsequential stuff or stuff from someone who doesn’t agree with them is what they flag.
Childishness on this forums is alarming, but well let’s deal with it.

10 Likes

Omg wtf. I saw ur post u were just asking abt a photo after losing an animal (I’m so sry btw having to have ur pet put down is rlly sad n traumatic) y do ppl flag sm? Ugh :woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Exactly! some people will flag everything without much of a reason, it’s disgusting! I’m sorry that it happened to you :((

5 Likes

awww im sorry for ur loss I hope u feel better :blush:

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss

1 Like