Have unlimited lives... need read for reads

Hi all

Only have 9 reads on my story and would love some more!

Have unlimited passes at moment so happy to do read for reads :blush:

Happy to send shots once read for a read back

Thanks in advance

5 Likes

R4r?
This is the link of my story:

1 Like

Hi, I can do a read for read if you are interested.
Shall we read the first three episodes of each other’s stories then give feedback.
But first read my story information and see if you are interested in it.

NAME: Ferewick: Boarding school
Author Name: Rebecca
Genre: Mystery
Description: A fresh start at a new boarding school isn’t quite what it was made out to be when an ex pupil’s dead body is found on campus. Can you solve the mystery before it is too late? (CC and nearly all choices effect the storyline)
send screen shots in direct message.

1 Like

Title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Chapters: 4
Style: Limelight
Genre: drama
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368

I am out of passes right now because I was doing some reviews, I could read the first chapter and then more, if you’d like me to.

1 Like

Yeah all good for a r4r :blush: at work at moment so will read when I get home and screen shot :blush:

1 Like

I would love to do a read for read with you!
This is my story :smile:

Name: MY DREAMS
Chapters : 7, more are coming soon
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5034369785528320

Description: : Nadia has just realized her dream, When her forgotten past slowly comes to the surface. How will Nadia react? Will she finally find what she was looking for?

Instagram: @juliette15.episode

Cover:

cover%205

1 Like

Hiya! I’ll do R4R with you :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems….

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

1 Like

Hi!
I’ll do a r4r. I will add it to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished.

Here’s my story info:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory. (two possible endings)
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960

Thank you ! !
-TD

1 Like

Hi! I’m up for R4R.
I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as I finish reading your story.

Here is mine:

Story: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Chapters: 8 (ongoing)
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But her new business partner turns out to be quite a challenge. Will he be able to resist her or will he become her worst nightmare?

1 Like

Hi, I just started writing my first story too and I’d like to do read for read :blush:

There’s link to my story, it’s romance/drama, ink and it has only three chapters.

1 Like

And I also have only 9 reads… :joy:

1 Like

I’ll send you a screenshot too :blush:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

I’m having a bit of writers block so I’m hoping people reading will give me some ideas - I’ve already written 5 episodes for a new story but can’t seem to word where I want to go and worried their not long enough so all feedback is appreciated

2 Likes

okay I’m going to read your story rn :relieved:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 8 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

1 Like

Hey everyone! I have recently published my first story (keep that in mind while reading it… lol) and I’d really appreciate it if you’d read it! I’d love to read yours too, of course! :blush:

Title: The Promotion
Author: NS
Genre: Romance
Style: INK
Chapters: 5 (ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5050825967009792 1

Instagram: @nsonepisode

Description: Eric and Hazel cross paths in Hawaii. He finally got the opportunity to get promoted to CEO, but something might get in his way. What decision will he make? What role will Hazel play in it?

Thank you!! :heart:

1 Like

Soooo, I just finished reading The Brit and I love it, I honestly didn’t even expect I’m gonna like it that much. I hope you’ll continue your story and update soon cause I can’t wait to see Drake again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

1 Like

I’d love to do R4R!
Name: Ace of Hearts
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Description: Skylar was a notorious teen journalist at her high school, but, like everyone else in Morcastle, she had her own secrets to the point where even her murder isn’t all what it seems and it’s up to her three friends to find out the truth… or die trying.

1 Like