Have you been reading my story?

Have you been reading my story. Thanks you so much for the people who have already read it.

Don’t worry A Bullying Story 2 is on hold since episode doesn’t want to write on iPad like before but I am planning on getting a computer as soon as I can.

I been bullying many times in high school even middle school.

School support bullying and I really don’t want a kid or teenager to have it a harder then me.
If you want to that make me feel better is ether watching paw patrol or new show coming out on Nickelodeon blue clues & you on November 11.

I can’t wait but I be back on A Bullying Story 2 soon maybe Christmas.

• Have you read my story plus follow me?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you want to read my story make sure to comment below.

You you want to read my story? It a Bullying Story betrays my old friend who used me?

• Yes, stop bullying
  • No, I’m a bully

0 voters

1 Like

Make sure you vote on the new poll :arrow_up:

1 Like

Everyone should stop bullying.

2 Likes

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 3 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

2 Likes

Don’t worry I’m going to read it.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: I hope you like it four and five is coming out!

2 Likes

I love reading stories about anything from America history to horror story. I haven’t even read Harry Potter book because I heard that one school banned it.

2 Likes

What would you do if a bully call your friends a harassment and stalker?

• Yes stand up against the bully
  • No stand with bully

0 voters

What your you do if a bully call a girl a disease?

• Yes stand up for girl or boy being called disease.
  • No stand with people who bully everyone

0 voters

What computer should I get to play game like grand theft auto?
Comments below,

Please pray for Florida to North Carolina and South Carolina has they getting ready to hit by a hurricane. I actually do feel bad about it because of last year. #carolinastrong

What game should I try?

• Grand theft auto 5 online
  • Fortnite

0 voters

To be honest, I would stand up to bullying ya know I don’t see it, and I mostly ignore it if we’re being honest.

2 Likes

True because bullying has got to far. But the way I ignore it is actually playing grand theft auto app on my tablet. It hard as well.

1 Like

If i gets the grand theft auto 5 online for Xbox one. What should I do? I have a couple ideas that would be good. Don’t worry about abullyingstory avatar will be made.

• Get into a police chase
  • Used a police car
  • Use a rocket bike
  • Go really fast

0 voters

Duplicate closed. Refer to newest: Make sure you read a Bullying Story :slight_smile: