Have you ever been to a bookstore?

I actually have read all the books but I haven’t seen the movie yet. I wonder if the movie is good?

Have you read any books by Judy Bloom?

Not yet but I do read like Christmas carol and plus I have seen the movie from Disney to The muppets version. On the muppets version song that I listen to over again is this below.

book stores HATE me. I went to a bookstore near my house once and I found this really interesting book on one of the shelves. I went to grab it but instead i tripped and fell into the bookcase. It was one further down the isles and wasnt bolted to the floor like the others, so it fell and crashed into another bookshelf, causing books to fly everywhereee. Ever since then, i have been to embarrased to go back to another bookstore :joy:

1 Like

Whoa that’s terrible but don’t give up and keep trying to get better on the balance.
:grin:

I did fall on stairs earlier today but at least I didn’t break my bones.

1 Like

Have you read The Secret Garden? It also has a movie if that’s what you look for in books.

Add “In front of my crush” and that’s an Episode scene.

1 Like

Since my phone is about to die it at 1% and I be back on late tomorrow.
Have a great big beautiful tomorrow.

Do you have any song books for me to try to play? Please let me know?

I work in a really old book store here where I live. I love the smell of old a new books. I love being here. Everyone should go to one at least once in there life.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.