Have you ever done a cosplay?

Why??

1 Like

I’m brown and they don’t like me cosplaying as pale anime characters
 or any white character tbh

2 Likes

But it is not right that there is a problem if you are brown and you want to cosplay a character with a white complexion

2 Likes

And then there’s the fact that most of the anime characters white people are cosplaying
 are actually Japanese. No one complains about that, though! But when I want to cosplay them? It’s an issue

5 Likes

I usually cosplay as myself lol

4 Likes

In fact, this seems to me to be racist. Darker people cannot cosplay characters with a lighter complexion

3 Likes

Unfortunately people always have to say about everything

2 Likes

They’re the ones being racist if they get offended over dark skinned characters wanting to cosplay as light skinned characters. Cosplay has no colour.

2 Likes

True,cosplay has no race and no colour

2 Likes

This is why I really do not like the cosplay community. They act like they’re better than the ones who want to cosplay for fun.

I find it cool when dark skinned people cosplay as light skinned characters, same with white people cosplaying as dark skinned characters.

2 Likes

It bothers me when they say blessedly to you that you are so pale and you can do so many cosplayers, what centers the complexion with passion.

2 Likes

Tell me about it.

Anyone can cosplay whoever they f**k they want. People need to get off other people’s backs and let them cosplay without any judgement. I don’t care if someone wants to modestly cosplay (meaning cover their body), that’s their business but don’t get mad when someone doesn’t want to show so much skin.

3 Likes

I haven’t but I want to. For now, I just admire cos-players :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here they are sometimes saying "You’re too tall to do this character cosplay 
":unamused:

2 Likes

rolls my eyes violently

I’ll never understand what is it with people bringing in height. So what if a tall/short person wants to cosplay.

Cosplay has no height either.

2 Likes

Alice Angel, Wonder Woman, That girl from Fantastic Beasts, Cinderella and Oberon from A Midsummers Night Dream.

1 Like

I have never done it. But I would love to do :smile:

3 Likes

No, but I realleh want tuu :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Might try it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

1 Like

:heart_eyes::top:

1 Like