Have you ever dyed your hair?

Once to blond. My bitchy mom won’t let me die it to anything expect blond (I could go die it myself but I don’t work and my mom won’t give me money for that :roll_eyes:), but I don’t want to be blond (my mom is a natural blond, I got my dad’s hair color and my mom is pissed about it :expressionless:) but I’m planning to die my hair in the future to one or all of the following colors:

Blue
Red
Black
A lighter shade of brown
Orange
Green
Marron
Dark purple
Silver/ white (when I’m still young though :joy:)

rant about my hair

My natural hair is a medium brown color-- my mom’s hair is light blond that glitters in the sun and my dad’s a slightly darker shade of brown than me that doesn’t glitter.

I got my dad’s hair color but it’s more like my mom and it glitters in the sun lol (some of my body hair is blond, it’s weird)

1 Like

My mother is blonde but she gets a dark color.
I took the color of hair from my father that black

1 Like

Make the color you want, not what your mother wants

1 Like

When I was 15 I just really wanted to die my hair to something, my mom only let me die my hair to blond so I died it blond. It looked pretty but I like better hair color that look unnatural and at some point in the close future I’ll get a job and could die my hair however I want

1 Like

I understand you, my father wants me to make a blonde again, he says that with my natural color and my pale complexion I’m not fine. According to him I have to do blonde or I have to tan

1 Like

It sounds like my mom. Exept the tan part, I don’t get tanned, I just get burned. And my mom keeps telling me the sun is going to give me cancer. I got my mom’s light ass natural blond skin color and with my dark hair I look even more pale :woman_facepalming:t2: I asked my mom to die my hair black once and I got an… intetesting respond. “On my dead body! Do you actually want to look like a corpse??!!” And I said “yes”

1 Like

And what color do your eyes have?
Green(?)

1 Like

Darkish blue with a green ring in the middle (you only notice the green ring from up close but from further away it looks like a little greenish blue)

1 Like

I have gray blue eyes with a little yellow in the center, my color is strange

1 Like

No, I’ve never died my hair but I’ve gotten it highlighted several times. I have dirty blonde hair, so I get light blonde highlights. I’ve gotten purple and pink highlights before though :thinking::joy:

1 Like

Your eyes sound really gorgeous!

1 Like

I just got why you may have thought that lol. My pfp is a random picture I drew on photoshop one time I was bored and my username came from a painting of a haunted house with a green ghost I made that was hanging in my bedroom, I just looked at it once and thought “that’s a really good anonymous name”

1 Like

I’m not allowed to dye my hair so I just buy coloured hair and get my sister to make them into wigs for me or just buy wigs if I can afford them lol. I really wanna dye my hair purple though

1 Like

Thanks, they special, none of my parents have this color.
It’s the only beautiful thing about me. For the rest, Im ugly

1 Like

Ah okay,now everything is clear to me

1 Like

Then dye them one day💜

1 Like

I definitely will

1 Like

I’ve dyed mine purple and blue. The blue was accidental, though. The stylist used the wrong color. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not totally hideous, but I’m far from pretty. I really only get compliments about my eyes so I feel ya. (My eyes are really pretty up close, when you can see all the details, people stare into my eyes a lot but I don’t think it’s weird because nearly every time I look in a mirror I do that too :joy:)

1 Like

It’s normal

1 Like