Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yeah, probably. But you won’t believe just how often it happens

1 Like

I’ve dyed my hair! I haven’t seen my real hair color in years

1 Like

Now I’m curious to see your eye color😂

1 Like

What is your natural color?

I used to have a natural blond hair but now it’s naturally brown. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I wanted natural blond hair, it’s easier to dye. With my black hair I have to do a lot of bleaching

Yeah but it’s a pain with me too. Since my hair is darker than it was when I was younger and blond hair suits me better and so it’s annoying to bleach it and dye it. Tho I don’t have to do it so much since my hair isn’t super dark.

1 Like

Yes. I used to have dark brown hair (my natural hair colour) and now I have burgundy red hair.

2 Likes

I love burgundy red hair,is very beautiful color😍

1 Like

They have all kinds of complicated patarns in them and aroumd the pupil there’s a green super uneven ring that looks like the color of olives when they’re still on the tree and around there’s sorta dark ocean blue and there’s a pretty perfect thin ring in the outer part of the eyeball in dark blue.

I hope that gives you the picture lol

Everytime a person is about a meter or closer from me they just start staring at my eyes and I can never have a conversation without the other person getting quite for at least a moment because they got too lost at staring :joy: I was walking with this hot guy in my class after school ended one time and at some point we were going to part and we were talking a little bit and he just stared for like 2 minutes straight at my eyes before I said something and the guy got embarassed and got out of there, I laughed so hard. (He’s my friend and it looked like he was about to kiss me, I’m so used to it I just said “are you about to kiss me or what?” Also, he’s hot, but just my friend)

1 Like

Everyone here that has dyed their hair red! I wanna ask how did you like having your hair red. I’ve a few times thought about dying my hair red so I would love to hear some experiences.

1 Like

Oh hahaha.
A me instead they tell me what beautiful eyes you have, like to tell me for the rest you aren’t beautiful😂

1 Like

I know right.

But I might dye my hair deep brown

1 Like

Well, I think I’d tell you your eyes are beautiful too, they sound like that lmao (I also hear that and it’s funny because my eyes actually look super dull unless you look closely at them)

1 Like

Ahah yes😂

1 Like

In a year I want to make them natural red, I love red hair

No,But I want to do it and blue is my fav colour ^.^

1 Like

Several times :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t really dye it fully, but added a red highlight to my platinum blonde hair once

1 Like

Lend me your hair color, so I can do so many colors without discoloration

1 Like