Have you ever experienced these kind of stuffs?!

So I have experienced a lot of ghostly things!!

First Experience

Whenever I stand in the kitchen I always feel like someone is watching me! At first everything seems normal but after a while I always feel some kind of energy behind me .

Second Experience

I was sleeping in my mattress and it is placed exactly between the space to go into the kitchen and come out in the living room. I felt like someone stepped on my mattress edge also I felt a touch to my feet. The steps went into the kitchen first so I thought that my mom might have forgotten something that’s why she went into the kitchen. Then the steps came out in the hall and I instantly removed my blanket to see who it was. To my surprise my mom never got up!! I was never so scared in my life when I was that night!!

Third Experience

I was sitting on the stairs in my corridor when I saw a shadow run past me in light speed! I froze there! After that I went to my mon talking about this and she said that this was just me. But I swear I saw someone!!

Fourth Experience

This happened today, when I went in the bathroom for a bath I heard few soft knockings on the bathroom door so I opened it. I saw no one. I asked my mom and dad if they knocked the door but they said no. I swear again that I heard those knocking!!

If you have ever experienced something like this then comment down below, I would love to read it!!

10 Likes

lmfaoooooo, there’s always these noises around me. i was like, “okayyy, whatever. we live around other people, it’s just running water/toilet/etc!”

but one time i stayed up and entire night and it was four in the morning, i hear legit footsteps on my roof. like, it wasn’t around me, behind me, or anything like that. literally ABOVE me.

i heard something light drop, it could’ve been anything. but the small footsteps? too heavy and human like to be an animal, idk. we do have this opening in our hallway, but it’s whatever ig🙄

4 Likes

This happened for like 2 weeks in our house. I got pissed and screamed to whoever to knock it off and eventually it went away. My house seems like it’s haunted every few months and then nothing :woman_facepalming:t4:

4 Likes

Okay so one time I couldn’t sleep and I heard steps above me on my roof and it was way to heavy to be like a squirt or something and they went on for awhile and then out of no where they stopped. It was slightly terrifying to hear that at 3 in the morning

5 Likes

@iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH that’s creepy!!
@PropertyofNae well I can say the same for the building I stay in because our whole area is haunted you don’t want to know the real horror stories!!
@Briella.writes 3 in the morning?! I would have got a heart attack!!

4 Likes

One day I was having a sleepover with my sister, weird I know :pensive::v:t4: and as we were in the dark going to sleep, it was around 2-3 a.m. and we heard 3 knocks on the wall, and it was silent after. It was very spooky, especially since it sounded like an actual person knocking on the wall, but her room is above the garage and there is no way for a person to do it. It was weird lol.

4 Likes

Sometimes I always have the first experience whenever I head to the kitchen at night to grab something, which is creepy because everyone is asleep and I tend to feel weird vibes.

4 Likes

@mdrawzz I don’t if I would have slept after hearing those knocks.
@Lino_episodee OMG!! You too! I always feel it. Let it be day or night I always feel it. Sometimes I don’t but most of the time it’s there.

4 Likes

I have had similar experiences to the first two. Sometimes I feel like someone is behind me or I feel like I can see something in the corner of my eyes. Sometimes I also hear things. But all of the experiences felt like it could just be me.
There has been times where I’m kind of sleeping and it feels like someone is putting pressure on my bed or is pulling at my blanket. I also get sleep paralysis so it could be that but it’s just so freaky!

There also was this one time where a cup in my kitchen, from downstairs, fell and everyone heard it but everyone was upstairs, even our dogs…

3 Likes

It won’t be sleep paralysis every time if I think about it. And the cup incident proves It!!

2 Likes

Lol I thought I was gonna get murdered :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well I hope it is just my sleep paralysis. But there has been other weird stuff that happened so…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh my haha

2 Likes

Ikr!!

2 Likes

I am a seer.

I went to yarn shop with my mom a few years ago. I felt some sort of presences or energy. I had a feeling that some spirits were there. I asked the owner if the place was haunted, and she said yes, that on the second floor where the shop was originally, people would see a lady in white who helped them out, except she didn’t work there and no one knew who she was. She’d just vanish?? I had an urge to go up the stairs there as well, but I didn’t. After I left, my stomach started hurting and I didn’t feel well.

My mom expericned some things he. She was young. As a child, she would stay at her grandparents farm, and one night, in her aunt’s bed, she heard these heavy footsteps that sounded like they came from a soldier. Her cousin was downstairs doing homework. She ran all the way to the restaurant owned by her grandparents as well. Her father also heard blood curding screams out in the fields. Her aunt also would hear her name being called when no one was there.

My dad had an UFO experience when he was 14. He was walking to his friends house for a sleepover, when he saw a UFO glow light on him. It then vanished in the sky and he rushedto his friends house. He told his friends mom, but she was just like “ok…then” lol.

So yeah, that is some stuff.

5 Likes

That’s Creepy!!

3 Likes

fr I swear there be something on my roof ^

yess every time, this is why I can’t do dishes or eat in peace^

1 Like

-Sometimes random water drops out of nowhere falls on me and I know it’s real because I can see the water on me :fearful:
-Sometimes I’d see glitter falling from the sky but no one else sees it
-Other times I hear this high pitched (dog whistle like) ringing in my ear
-I get random chills a lot

does anyone else hear someone call their name but no one actually is :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Me!

Same!!!

Same here! I just hate going in the kitchen!!!

That’s horrible!

3 Likes

When I was 5-7 I used to sit on the steps in my great grans I now live in the house an used to talk to someone
It’s was my great grans dad who died when my mum was about 14 and I have only ever seen him in ONE photo so one day my mum asked me who I was talking to and I said papa polo he always had polo mints so that’s how he got his nickname then I said a bunch of stuff about him and was completely right with everything

4 Likes