Have you ever experienced these kind of stuffs?!

That’s something!!! I have never talked to someone but I have only seen them and felt them. You are lucky that you talked to someone’s soul!!!

4 Likes

This has happened two times already. So I’m in my mom’s bed, and the door is cracker and no one is there and it just opens slightly more and creaks and I’m like “stop that.” And it stops. Really weird and creepy.

2 Likes

Well that’s something!!

2 Likes

Yep!!

2 Likes

I sleep in the basement and I always hear footsteps upstairs…turns out it’s no one :laughing:

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the device or me or something else but whenever I try to write a word the auto-correct would turn it into something rubbish! I thought it must by my mom’s phone but the same thing happened in my dad’s phone and I was shocked lol. My dad recently got a new phone so there are less chances of glitches! Just when I thought that I won’t type anymore, it was normal!! I don’t know if it’s just me or something is actually trying to mess with me lol. My parents didn’t had the problem but I had so I am kinda shocked lol.

2 Likes

D*mn!!! Well I would have kept a earphone with me so I couldn’t hear it lol.

2 Likes

That’s normal lol. I hate autocorrect.

2 Likes

Good to know because something is seriously bugging me so I don’t even get a good feeling while sleeping! Ghosts are known to mess with devices lol.

2 Likes

Idk if this is considered a paranormal experience or just a simple case of deja vu, but here –

A couple years ago, during my early days of highschool, me and my sister used to share a room. Our room was kinda split in half where i had my side and my sister had hers. And my sister used to collect these old, antique porcelain dolls (most of them were passed down from my grandma). However, one of the dolls in the particular, that sat on a shelf on the opposite side of the room, was positioned to face my bed. This made me paranoid some nights, cause i always felt like she was watching me.

Anyway, one night i have a dream. In this dream, the alarm in my room went off for school, and i wake up to see my sister has already gotten up (the light was on and she wasnt in the room). So i get up to turn off the alarm clock, which was on the same shelf as that creepy doll. And as i’m making my way over there, the doll falls from the shelf, laying face-down on the floor. In that moment, i didnt think anything of it, i just go to turn off the alarm. And as i go to pick up the doll to put it back on the shelf, it’s eyes snap to make eye-contact with mine and her face starts to boil to create these black chars across her face :no_mouth:

I immediately wake up from my sleep. However, it was like i was reliving my dream all over again – like i was stuck in limbo or something. The light was on, my sister wasn’t in the room, and the alarm was going off. And when i go to turn off the alarm, the doll falls face-down exactly as in my dream. And trust me, i was not gonna stick around to see if the rest of my dream would come true. :sob: I literally zoomed out my room to go wake my brother up. It was one of the most terrifying experiences ive ever had in my life.

Thank God my sister been got rid of those dolls a long time ago.

5 Likes

Damn!! I have been there so yeah this is not Déjà vu or anything!! It must be something that the dolls wanted you to know! Trust me when I say it lol.

3 Likes

Probably! I’ve also tend to have vivid dreams abt that same doll too lol (typically not scary ones tho). But that’s really interesting to think about.

3 Likes

Yes!!

2 Likes

Oh that’s nightmare fuel!!!

3 Likes

Long story short, never trust dolls.

3 Likes

True lol!!

2 Likes

The kitchen, period. Dishes just fall out of nowhere sometimes :sob:

4 Likes

Oh d*mn!!! Most of us have problems with kitchen. And when I think about it, I think ghosts hunt for food or try to scare away so we don’t look in the fridge for food often :joy:

3 Likes

Yo truuu, they probably know that I’m such a huge level foodie who’d even go to the kitchen searching for food, in sleep. Haha

4 Likes

Same here lol!! I think they don’t love us being a foodie and eating everything :rofl:

3 Likes