- You get a phone call, you panic.
- Somebody knocks on the door, you panic.
- The teacher asks a question in class, you panic.
- The cashier asks you for card/money, you sweat.
- The waiter asks you for order, you panic.
- You talk to people other than your family/closest friends, your lips quiver.
- Visiting doctors, gives you chills.
- When you leave home, a mountain of discomfort and self-consciousness sits on your head.
- You do not like to go alone anywhere because all attention will be on you(you hate being the center of attention).
- You don’t like to eat in front of people or do anything which may cause others to look at you.
- You dress simple and put very little makeup so that people don’t stare at you.
- You are hesitant to ask people for help.
- When you are around people, you feel very self conscious about your dress, your look, your talking style, your walking style etc.
- At college, even though you may be very intelligent and hard working, your scores will go low just because of seminars and presentations.
- Your heart starts racing, hands and legs start shivering, lips start quivering, body starts sweating, you are unable to talk or breathe properly when you face a crowd whether or not you are expected to speak(The crowd can be as low as 5 people).
- You overthink each and every conversation(many times) and become depressed.
- The more you try to control your anxiety, the more it haunts you.
- You may be creative, logical, honest; your vocabulary may be excellent, your sense of humor may be fabulous, but when the time comes to talk, it looks as though you have very poor communication skills.
- You may not be able to make friends and may eventually be depressed.
- You may not talk much to your relatives, which will create distance.
- You may be very talented, but are afraid to show your talents.
- You may be a very loving and caring person, but fail to express your emotions.
- You might want to see a psychiatrist who might help you to overcome your social anxiety, but you don’t go to him because you have social anxiety(LOL!!) 🤷
- It becomes your biggest hurdle on the way of success, love, career, education etc
You write this answer anonymously because people may judge you. And you read it many times before hitting submit 🤷
Ya you guys guessed right … Social anxiety disorder … Let me know your views and experience and how you deal with it.
and your like…shaking…frozen…and dont know the answer…dont wanna say something cause u think that others will make fun of you.
Exactly … even you know the answer 🤦
believe me, ive been there, and done that.
lack of memory as well. Having trouble studying, and other sorts.
Mee too 🤦🤦 so embarassing…
You are so like me I am happy I am not alone …
honey, YOU. ARE. NEVER. ALONE.
Really maybe some replies will help us to deal with it …
Just happened yesturday with my aunt, all cause of one stupid, honest opinoion about someones music. EVERYONE HAS A DAMN RIGHT TO SAY WHAT THE HELL THEY WANNA SAY, ABOUT SOMEONES MUSIC.
I dont get my family at all…everything is always about a stupid thing which turns to drama.
i have poor communication, and my vocabulary still sucks. So, thats just me. Im not perfect with my speech. NO ONE is perfect.
So true … Happens with me all the time … so I just remain silent … And then again why. are.you.not. talking … Really … 🤦
Hey! Can I ask something? How can I start a new topic? I know I’m so dumb but i literally can’t find it!
but still, it hurts me, cause. YOU AR MY FAMILY, we are suppose to stick together during hard times, but NOOOOOOOOO, u just want to forget your neice, now, and you dont even talk to her, ALL CAUSE OF ONE DAMN ARTIST MUSIC.
srry. im being frustrated right now…
Click on Episode, that is on the top left corner, then scroll down, look to your right, you will see a plus sigh, click that to create a topic.
there u go.
Oh wow! thankyou so much. I’m always on my laptop and I have never seen it on there. But maybe I can find it on my phone! Thankyou <3
No you are saying … Correct … I just don’t understand their issues 🤷
On laptop click on unread section there you go …