yea, a lot.

1 Like

Always…

2 Likes

All the time

1 Like

all the time lol it sucks

1 Like

So I’m not the only one, especially when they tease me at school I feel so wrong

You’re definitely not the only one :slight_smile: message me if you want to talk

1 Like

I can’t tell you how to feel. But what I can say is everybody at some point has felt like they aren’t enough and that’s okay.

If people are making you feel like this it could be for MULTIPLE reasons. Either they’re jealous of you or they have their own insecurities and they’re taking it out on you.
Don’t let them steal your shine. :yellow_heart:
Ignore them and keep on smiling. If you ever want someone to talk to my pms are open.

5 Likes

Thank you so much​:heart_eyes::purple_heart:

1 Like

Never before, but now yee. There’s some really toxic people in real life who are just making me question my existence. I usually don’t talk about these topics, but yeah, I’m not ok. I’m taking a kinda-break. I’m not going to be part of much PM’s since they’re contributing to my technology addiction. I’m not going to be able to come on for that long. But I’m still herez. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I’ve always felt like I was enough.

3 Likes

So many times that I’ve lost count

2 Likes

Yes. It’s common for me.

2 Likes

Yup I always have that feeling

2 Likes

Always

1 Like

Yes. A lot of times. But I do this to myself, which is even worse than when other people do this.

3 Likes

I’m proud of you :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah, sometimes. And especially lately.

2 Likes

Definitely, at school we can pick which friend to be in my class and Maria picks U and then in the middle of the yr she ignores U and makes u feel like shit

3 Likes

always

2 Likes