Have you ever read...?

Hey guys!

My new topic is about books (again) but this time it will be (kinda) different.
You’ll have to ask: Have you ever read…?
For example: Have you ever read Lord of the Rings? And the next person has to answer the question and say what they think about the book if they’ve read it, and also they have to ask another question, which will be answered by the next person and… well, you know.
If the person says that they haven’t read the book the person who asked the question can say why they should or shouldn’t read it. So without further ado let’s start the game!

Have you ever read ”The Chalk Man”?

2 Likes

Moved to Forum Games since this is a game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

no
have you ever read one of us is lying?

2 Likes

It’s a really great book! I’ve read it twice. I was so surprised by the ending and if you like mystery books, you should definitely read that one debut!

1 Like

ooo i’ll check it out

1 Like

No.
I wanted that book for my bday, and I had planned to get it once I got my bday money, but then I just got a bunch of other books that seemed cute and romantic.

Have you ever read the Librarian of Auschwitz?

1 Like

nope.
have you ever read any harry potter book?

1 Like

yes!! I loved the series!
Have you ever read The Selection?

1 Like

Nope.
Have you ever read Murder on the Orient Express?

2 Likes

yes!! omg i’m agatha stan
have you ever read the shining?

2 Likes

nope.
Have you ever read Dorothy Must Die?

1 Like

Girl! Same :blush:

1 Like

Have you ever read the engelsfors trilogy (or part of it since it’s 3 books)?

No.

Have you ever read The Little Prince?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.