Have You Ever Tried?

So, have you ever tried to write a story that is hard to do based on what genre it is.

For example: I can’t write comedy nor horror stories, but I am willing to try for the first time.

2 Likes

I can’t write a fantasy story for the life of me but im good at comedy

1 Like

This is my question, are you going to try to write a fantasy story for the first time?

I would totally try because i like a challenge

1 Like

Awesome~

How about you? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I can’t write, comedy, horror & thriller stories but it is a challenge I am up for.

I don’t know why but comedy comes so naturally for me.

1 Like

Everyone has their strengths in what genre they are good at writing stories in, and it could be more than one.

2 Likes

I haven’t yet but I plan to attempt a horror or thriller story

3 Likes

Yeah, all the time. I’m not very good some general, but I do want to try them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, keep me posted when it’s out soon. :wink:

1 Like

The reason I can’t write horror is because of scary stuff. Hm, well writing about zombies seems to be interesting like The Infected.

Hm, ghost stories aren’t really that scary…

1 Like

Lol, yeah, ghost stories doesn’t scare me. I know what you mean. When I write horror story, I started getting scared when I imagine the scary stuff. I read story called shroud, that was so scary :scream:

1 Like

yep! XD

1 Like

She did amazing job of overlay :smile:

1 Like

I can’t write. I’m awful at it. Period.

1 Like

I can’t write romance. I want to write an action story, but honestly I’m too lazy :sweat_smile: - So, yeah.

2 Likes

Well, I thought I would suck at writing mystery. That was one of the main reasons that I decided to enter the mysterious contest :rofl: which turned out really well for me
I suck at romance and @Mavis doesn’t consider it her strength either, which is partly why we entered the MC contest (not that our entry was overly romantic lol)

I’m not funny but I do have a couple comedy ideas. Maybe one day.

3 Likes

I’m having a hard time writing a mystery.

1 Like