Have you ever wondered... (Yes! No! Now I am!)

community

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THIS FANTASTIC GAME I JUST THOUGHT OF!! :unicorn::unicorn:

I have no idea if anyone else has done something like this btw, just let me know if they have so I can credit them.

This is just a game where you basically ask about something you have wondered (probably random) and the next person replies with one of the answers Yes!, No!, or Now I am!

For example…

Person 1: Have you ever wondered if pineapples are secretly just a really edgy older sibling to the orange?
Person 2: No! Have you ever wondered…

And so on!

I’ll go first…
Have you ever wondered what life would be like if blueberries were the size of Mount Everest?
:unicorn::heart::purple_heart:

No… But have you ever wondered why we drive on a parkway but park on a driveway!!! :wink:

Now I am! Have you ever wondered if in mythical creatures are real?

Yes! Always have :smile:
Have u ever wondered why do we open our mouth when applying Mascara? :grin::grin:

@Grace_Stars very good idea btw!

Yass

Have you ever wondered why our eyes close when we sneeze?

Yes! have you ever wondered what happend if you don’t go to heaven

No

Have you every wondered what life would be like without anyone to go to and no one to be there for you?

Yes. Sadly yes.

Have u ever wondered why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the battery is dead?

No, but have you ever wondered what those people are doing outside your window? The ones wearing the hooded capes that are just standing in a big circle, holding candles, and chanting.
I just waved at one of them OwO

No… :stuck_out_tongue:
Have you ever wondered if plants could secretly understand every singe word you said?

Yes! Have you ever wondered if bananas are just ananas with B vitamin?

Haha No!
Have u ever wondered why is there lights in the fridge and never in the freezer?

Now I am!
Have you ever wondered if ghosts are always watching what you do?

Yes!! Lol

Have u ever wondered where does “dreams” come from?

No.

Have you ever wondered whether Orange was a fruit first or a Colour first?

Yes.

Have you ever wondered why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Yes.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if we used every single part of our brain at once?

Yes!!
Have you ever wondered if Cinderellas shoe fit perferctly then why did it fall off??!!

No. But now I am :grin:

Have u ever wondered if we wake up first or open our eyes first?