Have you ever wondered... (Yes! No! Now I am!)

No, but now I am.
Have you ever wondered why do you sometimes feel alone even though there are people around you?

Yea.
Have you ever wonder how life is about trying to have fun and live your life to the fullest but each day you live you are closer to death?

1 Like

Lol now I am.
Have you ever wondered how would it fell like if you can fly?

Yea.
Have you ever wondered how earth is just a ball in air?

Yes.
Have you ever wondered will you find your true love?

Nope.
Have you ever wondered how the outside is everywhere?

No, but now I am.
Have you ever wondered how animals sees the world?

No, but now I am.
Have you ever wondered how we can invent something new? I mean, like a brand new idea for a story or something?

Yea.
Have you were wondered how at birth you are guaranteed death but at death you’re not guaranteed a new birth?

No, but now I am.

Have u ever wondered if nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?

No,but now I am
Have you ever wondered how the sky is always blue it just the sun that makes it brighter in the day?

Have you ever wondered how the saying "Anything is possible"is impossible because anything is not everything.

No, but thanks now I am.:joy:
Have you ever wondered who came up with Episode?

No, but now I am

Have you ever wondered if animal could know what we’re thinking?

Yes.
Have you ever wondered why some people lie?

Yes.
Have you ever wondered how going into the future will only make it a reminisce of the past because the future is supposed to be the unknown and if you go to the future you will remember what happened when you come back to the present so that memory in your head is now apart of the past. :alien:

1 Like

Yes, I did.

Did you ever wonder if the cells in your body make you believe you need to breathe and if you don’t you will die even if you don’t need to breathe.

God I have never wondered that but have you ever wondered what our world would be without the sea?

1 Like

Yes, I have it. I could relate to that statement because then the world would be dry like my life lol.

Have you ever wondered how you could be feeling like your having the most funny in the world but your not because there are more fun things that you could do? Fun has no limit to the person.Imagination has no limit unless you thought of evrthing which is impossible.

1 Like

…No, but now I am. :frowning:
Have you ever wondered about death?

How when you die you will never return.

1 Like