Have you ever wondered... (Yes! No! Now I am!)

No

Have you ever wondered why you said that in this thread before?

No I havenā€™t said anything yet.

Have you ever wondered why love can be such a complex thing?

Yes, probably the most complex thing in the gah damn universe.

Have you ever wondered if aliens actually helped the Egyptians build the pyramids?

Nope. Never.

Have u ever wondered why some people order diet coke with Burgers/Double Burgersā€¦etc.?

Yes, diet coke is actually a lot worse for you since they use artificial sweeteners rather than real sugar. But I understand that some people have diabetes so they have to drink diet beveragesā€¦

Have you ever wondered why the episode team writes stories that are obviously not meant for thirteen year oldā€™s? (In my bed)

But if they are diabetes, should they actually eat burgers and fries? :smiley:

Haha Yes, I have!

Have u ever wondered based on what does Episode pick stories to be featured?

Now I amā€¦ probably whatever makes the episode community hate our life fastestā€¦

Have you ever wondered where the idea of gods came from? I mean, why gods? Why not a mythical chicken or something?

Lmao, interesting but never.
Have you ever wondered how do people dream?

1 Like

Yes.

Have you ever wondered where babies come from?

Yes. When I was a kid, I thought women had the babies come out of their mouths. :joy:

Have you ever wondered which country has the average youngest population?

1 Like

No I donā€™t bother my mind with serious stuff lol.

Have you ever wondered who was the genius who made Forums?

1 Like

Nope not reallyā€¦ itā€™s obviously the episode team, right? Unless you mean forums in general and not just the episode forums. But I still donā€™t think about it lol

Have you ever wondered if small creatures, such as ants, have proper emotional feelings or feel physical pain? (like sadness if they see another ant die or feel scared if they see a human trying to squash them or pain if a human pulls off itā€™s leg or something gross like that)

Iā€™m asking coz when I asked my mum she was like ā€œno theyā€™re too small to feel anything and they donā€™t have the brain capacity for emotions. They just live to scuttle around and find food etcā€ And I only asked my mum coz I saw my sister squash loads of ants (on purpose) and I thought it was kind of morbid but seeing as they might not ā€œfeelā€ things does it really matter? :thinking::joy:

Now I am! Have you ever wondered why people cheat in relationships?

(disclaimer: I am not, and never have been a relationship. Iā€™m asking because on youtube there are things like people caught cheating over texts, how to catch a cheater, girl sets up boyfriend to see if heā€™d cheat, etc. so Iā€™m just wondering why someone would cheat in the first place.)

Yes I did, what they are doing its really disgusting

HYEW why some people let the others bulie them and donā€™t do anything about it?

Totally, like when watching a movie, Iā€™m just like: Why the HECK wonā€™t you do something about it?!

HYEW if some criminals WANT to go to prison?

Nah I guess who goes in goes in ya know?

HYEW if youā€™re walking past a psychopath on a normal day?

Nah, more like if someone was walking past me in a normal day.

HYEW what itā€™s like in the Apocalypse?

All the time Iā€™m obsessed with zombie apocalypse video games and now I know exactly what to do if one ever came. Iā€™m actually anticipating it :joy::see_no_evil:

HYEW if you come back alive as another being after you die? (Eg another human baby or a puppy etc) itā€™s called reincarnation I think

I wondered too but then I learned that wasnā€™t possible.

HYEW if aliens actually exist and what color they would be?

Now I am!

HYEW that pigeons are secretly robots sent by the government to spy on us?

No but seriously, theyā€™re in every city of the US, and you never see baby pigeons??