Have you ever wondered... (Yes! No! Now I am!)

No, that’s funny though :smiley:

HYEW if reincarnation is real and who could u have been in the past?

1 Like

Yes, I believe in that!

HYEW if we’re in a simulation?

Yeah. Kinda :smiley:

HYEW what it would have been like if cell phones were never invented?

Not at all

Have you ever wondered about the past and are thankful for being born in this era? ?

Yeah.

Have you ever wondered about the future?

Yeah.

Have you wondered wether life was real or not or if we were just living in an advanced video game and could be destroyed at any second?

1 Like

Yes since like I was 8 years old!! I never thought someone would think too!

What I believed

I thought that we were just like some game like the Sims 4 and some real life people would control us, except that the developers of this game made it more advanced to let us sit slouchly and act like humans in the real world! We would think we are big and that we are advanced but the world outside of this game is more advanced than us!

Have you ever wondered what life lies upon the outside world? Maybe were not as advanced as we think, aliens could be true!

2 Likes

Yes.
Have you ever wondered if life is just one big lie, and you’re just imagining all of it. Like, one day something so tragic has happened which made you turn completely mentally unstable. And right now you are just picturing yourself reading this, while in reality you are in a mental hospital, locked up.
Cause I have,
Many times.

Me too! But I stopped believing it after some time, its like I thought that we were living a life but in reality this is just a dream, this is just the past. In reality they are very worried and on our dream, were living a life…

Have you ever wondered who created life, what started it, maybe there was some genius creatures that created this. Where everything was still blank

1 Like

I have my belief so I’m good.

If you played the sims, a virtual game, or watched the matrix. Have you ever wondered if we are apart of the matrix or just one bug sim game??

Yes!

Have you ever wondered what if feels like to be dead?

YESS.
Have you ever wondered what would it look like if the moon was replaced by Saturn?

Now, I do…

Have you ever wondered what would you do if you suddenly get transported into your fave TV show/movie?

Yes…

Have you ever wondered if the Marvel and DC universe is actually happening in a different dimension?

No. Never, actually :thinking:

Have you ever wondered why people are such hypocrites?

Yes

Have you ever wondered what would it be like to live life in another person’s shoes?

Yep I have
Have you ever wondered if you can cry under water?

Yes.

Have you ever wondered why you get scared of riding rollercoasters when you do the huge drop?

Now I am

Have you ever wondered if other people taste food the same way as you do?

Yes

Have you ever wondered if birds aren’t singing they’re just actually screaming because they’re just afraid of heights…?

1 Like