Have You Lost Space on Your Recommended Shelf? 🥺

Sigh Hopefully we can all join forces and get any spaces we lost back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, I reached my limit of 29 (would have been 30 but I lost a spot) :pleading_face: I will need to start removing stories to fit other ones, i don’t wanna do that but what I can do, 29 is too little :sob: I might need to use another account for story shoutouts or make a thread on the Forums :roll_eyes: :broken_heart:

P.S Everyone please support: FEATURE: Unlimited Stories I recommend :sad_panda: :cry:

2 Likes

Have you lost a space (or spaces) on your recommended shelf?

• Yep : (
  • No : )

0 voters

1 Like

Bump :pleading_face:

Uh…

I don’t understand why there’s a limit period :joy:

And I don’t understand why we have to lose a space in our shelf, it’s not fair, the story’s gone but it’s still there, taking up space, it sucks and i wish it could at least appear loading blue with an X at the top so it could be removed and we can gain that space back :pleading_face: @Episode please help us :sad_panda:

2 Likes

Please support: FEATURE: Be Able To Remove Banned Stories 🍀 :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Bump :sob:

Bump :broken_heart:

Bump :metal2:

Bump :pleading_face:

#feelfreetodiscussyourpain :sob: :joy:

Bump :pleading_face: :broken_heart:

Bump :blob_turtle: :gear:

How do we add recommended story in the first place…i totally forgot

Every time I see this thread it makes me cry because I counted once and I didn’t have 30 spots…

Recommended

In your profile, you have a plus sign. You click there and add your favourites to your recommendations, you can also search for other stories.

PS: It isn’t detailed that’s why I removed it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s step by step instructions:

Limit = 30 as of January 2020 (less for some people)

I was going to write on the thread yesterday but was a bit tired (volunteered at the hospital and all that) :joy: Hope you find this helpful :rose:

2 Likes

OMG tjank u so much! This is totally haelpful since my fav shelf is full, i definitely need extra space from recommend shelf!

1 Like

No problem but @Nessya actually beat me to it, I was too tired yesterday to make a mini step tutorial so Nessya stepped in to help :yay: I PM’d her saying I was going to detail and all that then she edited her comment to remove her screenshot :sweat_smile: Nessya, put that screenshot back, 'tis very helpful, I appreciate it :chef: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Bump <3