Have you watched “The Rain”?

I’m thinking of making a story similar to the series in episode!
I’m currently watching it and getting ideas! What do you think?

2 Likes

I would read it definitely!
I’m from DK myself so The Rain is pretty popular with me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What’s about?

Do you have Netflix? :slight_smile:

Short Story: No ;c but U can gime ur password c; jk XD not rlly doe… DON’T CALL THE POPO
Long ass and more like me extra story: Soo… when u have black parents not everything like netflix luxuries u just get! So with my dad:
Creator
He told me, “I ALREADY PAY ENOUGH 4 THAT GOT DANG XFINITY TIANA AND $25 A MONTH!? CAVE U EVER HEARD OF A BUDGET! WE WOULDN’T GO SHOPPING AT WALMART ANYMORE AND JUST GO TO THE DOLLAR STORE THEN HOW DO I GET MY BREAD?!? I DON’T!! SO NOT NETFLIX FOR U! GO INTO YOUR ROOM AND DO YO HoMeWaK!!” Oookk… so maybe he DIDN’T’;T exactly say that… but u get it! So no… I don’t have netflix! ;C Buutt I have the next best thing… AN AIR FRYER BISHESS!!!

1 Like

Hope that helped :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aha :joy: do you wat a description of the series :joy:

shure

So basically a virus gets into the rain and when the rain touches you you die/get a infection so anything wet like wet mud touches your skin your screwed. The series start off with a family of four and the go to a bunker without the kids knowing what’s going on. The dad is currently trying to find a cure and needs to go somewhere don’t know where the two kids I believe are 9 and 16?? A little bit later on they hear a knock at the vault door and the boy opens it but it’s not the dad and it’s a weird man infected with the rain. The man grabs the boy but the mum saves the little boy by running out in the rain and gets infected, yes the mum dies they later live there for 6 year without the dad coming back. They find there are other bunkers around where they live and they are trying to prepare to leave as the food is running out. They wake up a couple of days later to a Sound. The iPad says the vents are blocked so they can’t breath the boy has to carry his sister out and open the door but then a group of people come and attack the bunker for food trapping the siblings in a room the group was just about to leave when the sister says she knows where food is and will show them where, she smashes the iPad and tells them to let them out because she still knows where the bunker is. I haven’t watched the whole series yet but basically the boy who’s 15 sees his I think crush in the group having sex and it’s all weird but they need to figure out all this stuff and there’s physcos and all that I’ll update you later.

2 Likes

I would read it!

1 Like

Great thanks :wink:

There’s a book like that that I love, and it would be amazing to see it become a Episode story

1 Like

Great!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.