Have you watched the series The Originals or Lucifer?

just wondering ! atm I’m writing a story that is inspired by the originals and lucifer! With a hint of my own ideas! honestly I’m really excited to see it all come together.

1 Like

whattt really? I enjoyed it, I honestly Think you should give it a watch !

I watched Lucifer, it’s so good!! As for the originals I’m not really into vampire tv shows so I didn’t watch :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Lucifer, yes, The originals, no. I actually have never heard of The Originals.

1 Like

Lucifer, kind of, I’ve seen multiple scenes/ a few episodes, and I like it a lot!
It’s great and funny. Nothing I’ve seen before.

The originals, no. (I’ve just read that it’s about vampires.)

Tip: don’t copy scenes!
If you have a scene in your mind, ask yourself if it wasn’t on these shows. It’s possible to think you’ve written something by yourself and you accidentally copied it. It could happen unintentionally.

Getting inspired by it is great!

And if you put a reference in your story, you have to put it in if you didn’t come up with it yourself. (example: “The devil gets burned by a fire, this couldn’t be more ironic.”)
readerMessage Lucifer Reference!

I’m curious how your story will end up.
I’ll give it a try. :two_hearts:

One question, is it in INK or LL? :thinking:

1 Like

The originals :drooling_face: :black_heart:
But im gonna a watch Lucifer as well :grinning: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

LL bc of the diversity in the customization! And yes thank u for the advice

I watch lucifer (i didnt finish it though) it wasssss ehhhhhhh it scared the sh*t outta me tho. I mean if him amd girl got together at the end dat would be the best but i never finished sooooooooooooo

1 Like

I’ve watched both and I honestly love them both so much!

1 Like

I watched and loved The Originals but I haven’t watched Lucifer, I might watch it now because I heard it’s a good show.

1 Like

I love luciferrr. Cant wait for season 5!!

2 Likes

Im in love with lucifer…but i love the original!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.