Have you written a story that is inspired by your life or inspired by a true story?

Have you written a story that is inspired by your life or inspired by a true story?

6 Likes

Yes, the one in my diary :wink:

4 Likes

No my life is boring.
Hey you wanna read about how I put up some chickens up every night? No?

6 Likes

My story is inspired by true events in my life.

And also,

5 Likes

Yeeyee. My episode story is a mix of real life and fiction. :love_you_gesture::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes

Hello @Lucy.Dea, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

I’d like to do that someday, but my life isn’t very exciting…

2 Likes

I tried to write about my life as an episode story

Only wrote 6 chapters but it didn’t really work out :cry:

1 Like

Why?

It just didn’t flow right, I couldn’t get the characters to do what I wanted and my disabilities didn’t come out the way they should have :cry:

1 Like

Try it, then if you write it, let me read it😊

1 Like

Never get discouraged

I don’t have the confidence to not be discouraged all the time

1 Like

I have a story with few readers and I continue to write :joy:

I discontinue my stories as soon as I feel like nobody reads them or everybody hates me :pensive:

1 Like

Why should they hate you if they don’t even know you?
Don’t let others put you off

I do

Unfortunately I don’t have the confidence to write for myself I write to please others

My friend @EpisodeHoneyy tells me off all the time

But

I don’t have the confidence to write without wanting to know if my stories are any good

I’ve written over 10 stories and stopped them halfway through because I cannot seem to let anyone read the ending

1 Like