•||~~Havenfield Academy ~~ || ~RP~|| ~Official Roleplay~~||•

~~ Havenfield Academy ~~

If you love riding horses and want to learn at the same time, then Havenfield Academy is the place for you. Right on top of one of the mountains in the Appalachian Mountain Rage, this place is perfect for riding. You don’t have to ride to join, you can join even if you only want to see the view. We offer other things besides riding, like mountain climbing or endurance running. Even trail hunting; one of our top priorities is to ensure your safety. So join today!

Senario: All of the students hop of the bus. They are now right in front of Havenfield Academy. Everyone’s here for different reasons. For some it’s the horses, others it’s the scholarship. Some it’s just to see the view. Now that you’re here, what will you do at an academy for horse riders?

Tags: @16AngelCat @ReeceandBecca @Kate_Potter @queenkhadijah999 @fal.renet1398 @MoonSpirit @ItzzzLeah @SilverStar @Ella @Wingsoffire @FreakyEvilMargs @xXCrowFangXx

ORP: 16AngelCat would like to know where the teachers are.

April

April walked over to the front gate. She could care less about what everyone else was doing. She was here for the scholarship.

ORP: Approachable

ORP: 16AngelCat meant to ask whether the teachers were already at the school.

ORP: they are their at a meeting at the headmaster’s office

Leah Jones
She sighed as she walked through the front gate, this was the last place she wanted to be.

OOC:
Approachable!

@16AngelCat
Olivia
I walk up to the front gate of the school. I took in the sight of the school. I was going to enjoy this year at school.
ORP: Approachable.

ORP: @LovingLostCities thanks.

April

April saw someone else near the gate.
“Hey, you. How does this thing open?”

@Ella

Leah Jones
“If I knew, it would be open and I would be walking through it.” She said, sarcastically.

OOC:
@LovingLostCities - April

Kimberly

Kim near the front gate. She hoped everyone here was nice. Kim decided to approach one of the people standing near the gate.
“Hi, my name is Kimberly.”

@16AngelCat

April

April frowned at the girl.
“Where did you get manners?”

@Ella

@16AngelCat
Olivia
When i heard a voice I turned around “Hello. My name is Olivia.”

Kimberly

Kim smiled softly. “Hello, Olivia. Let’s be great friends.”

@16AngelCat

Leah Jones
She raised her eyebrows, almost laughing. What kind of a question is that?

OOC
@LovingLostCities - April

Alia
I walked up to the front gate and see a few people talking with each other. I nervously stand by myself waiting to see if the gates will open.

ORP : Approachable

April

April scowled and banged on the gate.
“Won’t this thing open up!”

@Ella

@16AngelCat
Olivia
I smiled. At least I would have one friend. “Sure. I would like that. How old are you?”
@ReeceandBecca

Ashley
Ashley came out of the cab. She gazed at the school. Her new school. She walked through the gates with her bag hanging from her side.
ORP: Approachable

Kimberly

Kim smiled. “I’m 17. How about you?”

@16AngelCat

@16AngelCat
Olivia
“I am 16.”
@ReeceandBecca
ORP: @LovingLostCities 16AngelCat wants to know if 16AngelCat’s character knows what class she is in yet.