•||~~Havenfield Academy ~~ || ~RP~|| ~Official Roleplay~~||•

Adrian

“I will take that as a compliment.” Adrian reached for his bag.

@Wingsoffire

Alia

I roll my eyes at him. Immature I think to myself. But…I mean if I’m being honest, I wish I had just half of his self confidence.

With nothing better to do, I just lay back and watch him reach for his bag.

@LovingLostCities - sorry for late reply!!

Sebastian
“Instead of horseback riding, why don’t we go swimming in the that lake over thier”
@fal.renet1398
@ReeceandBecca
@MoonSpirit

Troy

Troy frowned. “Sebby, we just discussed that we’re going to ride, not swim.”

@fal.renet1398
@MoonSpirit
@AtlasFlameAi

Andy
“Don’t worry I promise Luna won’t hurt you or anything.” I say as I take her out of the stall.
@ReeceandBecca
@MoonSpirit
@AtlasFlameAi

Sebastian
"Can horses stomp people to death, cause that’s what’s gonna happen to Troy if he dosen’t stop calling me Sebby "
@ReeceandBecca
@MoonSpirit
@fal.renet1398

Andy
“Would you stop.” I say as I take Luna to the grass. “Hey Sebastian come here.”
@ReeceandBecca
@MoonSpirit
@AtlasFlameAi

Sebastian
Sebastian came over he stood behind Andy just in case anything unexpected should happen.

Andy
"Stop hiding. Do you know how to ride?’’ I ask as I hand him Luna’s rains and walk over and grab her saddle.
@ReeceandBecca
@AtlasFlameAi
@MoonSpirit

Troy

Troy moved to saddle Marshmallow. “He’s scared of horses, so he doesn’t know how to ride.”

@AtlasFlameAi
@MoonSpirit
@fal.renet1398

Andy
“Well if he doesn’t he is sure going to learn” I said as I saddled Luna for him.
@ReeceandBecca
@AtlasFlameAi
@MoonSpirit

Sebastian
Im not scared of horse, Im just not ready to die or go to the place for people who got hit by a horse, but Troy here can go Im voteing for it feeblemind Troy lost his memory while hit by a horse or Troy gone mad after been hit by a horse, how I long to see the day"
@ReeceandBecca
@fal.renet1398
@MoonSpirit

Andy
“Come on you will be fine I promise if you get hurt by Luna you can blame me.” I said as I patted the saddle.
@AtlasFlameAi
@MoonSpirit
@ReeceandBecca

Troy

Troy scowled at Sebastian as he finished saddling Marshmallow. He turned to Andy. “I say we leave him behind. He’ll only be a bother the entire ride.”

@AtlasFlameAi
@fal.renet1398
@MoonSpirit

Andy
“Well I cant go all too far I have to break a few horse before every one shows up.” I say as I pull another horse out of the stable and tire her up in the grass.
@ReeceandBecca
@AtlasFlameAi
@MoonSpirit

Sebaatian
“I feel sorry for you Andy, Troy’s gonna be one usless husband”
Sebastian said as he climbed on top of Luna.
@ReeceandBecca
@fal.renet1398
@MoonSpirit

Andy
“I am just going to pretend I didn’t hear that.” I say as I look away to hide the intense blush climbing my face.
@ReeceandBecca
@AtlasFlameAi
@MoonSpirit

Troy

Troy turned red. “I’m not useless! And for your information, I’m never getting married.” Troy climbed into Marshmallow .

@AtlasFlameAi
@fal.renet1398
@MoonSpirit

Sebastian
“Your right Andy’s to good for you useless, Brian will be a better husband to Andy then you”
@ReeceandBecca
@fal.renet1398
@MoonSpirit

Andy
“Stop that will never happen and I am not looking at my marriage prospects at the moment.” I say as I saddle the other horse slightly agitated but knowing I need to calm down.
@ReeceandBecca
@MoonSpirit
@AtlasFlameAi