Haven't been on in awhile

Hey guys, I just want you guys to show me some support and feedback to support my story Never Lose The Ring. It has 12 views so far and I would like some good feedback and criticism to improve the story. In addition to that, I also would like someone to do some cover art for me if that’s possible. Feel free to message me if you guys can. :grin: :heart_eyes:

I’ll check it out. :wink:

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Are you on instagram?

Yes my Instagram is chrissy.episode_19 and my personal Instagram is poetqueen_rere

1 Like

i only need your episode Instagram, not personal. :wink:

K well it’s chrissy.episode_19

1 Like

Hello @Spidermanswife17, welcome back! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback. Please keep in mind that requests for cover art should go in Art Resources. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thanks so much!!!

1 Like

Hi there! I read the first chapter of your story and here’s my feedback.

• There were multiple instances where the main character was talking at the same time another character was supposed to be talking.

Here’s an example with the phone scene:

Untitled-1

Untitled-2

In this example, I would suggest using phone idle animations (listen_phone_angry_loop, listen_phone_confused, listen_phone_excited_loop, ect.) when the other character is speaking on the phone.

• I also noticed you’re missing a few periods at the end of your sentences.
  • You should consider resizing and re-positioning your speech bubbles.

The plot sounds interesting though! I really feel bad for Ama, and her boyfriend is a huge jerk for leaving her high and dry like that.

Anyways, I wish you the very best!

Thank you so much for the feedback!!!

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.