Having a problem with motion and layering

Hey there,

I am having a problem with the layering and motion with my story.

PART 1 : MOTION
I want the character to move in swim_rear motion from zone 1 to zone 2. The current coding in the script is like this :

&SIYA THAKUR spot 0.930 172 317 in zone 1 THEN SIYA THAKUR faces left AND SIYA THAKUR starts swim_rear

Here SIYA THAKUR is the character that I want to be in moving motion while she swims from Zone 1 to zone 2 in the scene. But somehow, the motion is in static loop that is it is in motion but in a fixed place.

PART 2 : LAYERING
I want the Character CHETAN DIXIT move to a layer behind SIYA THAKUR but somehow it is not working.

Could anybody please help me with proper scripting for the above problems. I would be happy.

P.S. : I AM USING EPISODE INK FOR ALL MY CHARACTERS

1. before this you’ll need to spot where she starts so
    @SIYA THAKUR spot … in zone 1

&SIYA THAKUR walks to sc/sl/sr in zone 2 AND SIYA THAKUR walks to spot 0.930 172 317 AND SIYA THAKUR faces left AND SIYA THAKUR starts swim_rear

You’ll need to add in a follow command for when the character swims to a different zones

1. the code for moving layers is @CHAR moves to LAYER

so @CHETAN DIXIT moves to layer 2 AND SIYA THAKUR moves to layer 1

I’m sorry if you still get errors after this, I’m not exactly a pro coder :sweat_smile:

Just a small correction to your code :relaxed:

@SOUWRIT
Use this as a start off:
&SIYA THAKUR spot 0.930 172 317 in zone 1 THEN SIYA THAKUR faces left AND SIYA THAKUR starts swim_rear

Then:
&SIYA THAKUR walks to spot 0.930 X Y in zone 2 AND SIYA THAKUR faces left AND SIYA THAKUR does it while swim_rear THEN SIYA THAKUR faces left AND SIYA THAKUR is swim_rear

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. It worked perfectly fine.

1 Like

Solved and closed. Thanks!