Having Choices that matter

Do you guys think it is better to have a story where choices matter ? Or will you still read a story with minimal choices?

1 Like

I love it! The choices affect the story so much!

4 Likes

having a ton of choices that matter may be overwhelming like youre doing a test if you want the best outcome but a choice that matters at the like final chapters are ok. im fine with both.

2 Likes

I will read a story either way if it’s a good one, but I do prefer reading stories that make choices matter. I love the challenge of making the right choices.

4 Likes

Personally, as long as the plot is good I couldn’t care less about choices that matter or cc. Some stories work really good having choices that matter but I feel it makes sense for other stories to have limited choices and I will read them and enjoy them both.

1 Like

Thanks guys because my story is more of a story to tell than to add choices

2 Likes

Choices don’t matter to me at all. I just like reading stories. Mine doesn’t really have many choices.

1 Like

I loveeee stories with choices.

Especially when they matter and I’m not told. It’s exciting to me lol

1 Like

I know this had nothing to with this, but do you guys know why my chrome keeps crashing while on episode?

Depends on the type of story you want to tell. I’ve read stories with hardly any choices, because the author wants to tell a story with no other version of it and a single ending, like a book or tv show. Some people complain about this kind of story though, because according to them it’s not what the app is about. So I think you might be safer with choices that matter :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

It doesn’t really matter (although, my story is where choices matter), I can read a story where choices don’t matter. The plot line has to be interesting, PLEASE! (And also Good Directing and grammar PLEASE! :cry::persevere:).

2 Likes