Having Directing Problems

Hi! I need help with my directing, I keep getting errors/warnings from a coding using spot, animations. I’ve looked through it about 5 times and can’t find the errors. Can I get some help?

@BG6 spot 0.582 254 290 in zone 1 AND BG6 moves to layer 4 AND BG6 faces left AND BG6 is talk_armscrossed_neutral_loop AND BG10 spot 0.612 198 281 in zone 1 AND BG10 moves layer 3 AND BG10 is listen_nod_happy_loop AND BG11 spot 0.907 150 115 in zone 1 AND BG11 moves to layer 4 AND BG11 faces right AND BG11 is talk_armraised_sad AND BG9 spot 0.814 228 148 in zone 1 AND BG9 faces left AND BG9 moves to layer 4 AND BG9 is cry_sob_sad_loop

1 Like

Well firstly I´d say you shouldn´t use all of that in one command, because the line will be very long and yeah I understand that you get errors with that :sweat_smile: :thinking: Could you maybe describe what you want to happen in the scene?

1 Like

well, its the start of a scene and i want people to be in spots right away instead of one by one, because if i were to do

EXT. TOWN SQUARE - DAY
@BG6 spot 0.582 2542 90 in zone 1

@BG10 spot 0.612 198 281 in zone 1

It would make it do it one by one instead of like same time, you know what i mean?
and normally it works the way i did but this time in unsure of why it isnt

1 Like

This is how I would write it:

And I think some people said that if you want the characters to already appear like that from the very start you should change the @ to a & but I´m not quite sure. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

okay, thank you so much, can i use what you wrote to see if it works?

1 Like

Sure try it out^^

1 Like

thank you so much! it worked, i changed the @ to a &

1 Like

Yay! :yay: :rofl: I´m glad I could help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You forgot the word “to”. I have no idea how that works for you because the error is still there.

1 Like

yeah, i found that by using the template Sarah07 did

1 Like