Having More Than 10 Love Interests...?!

So I’m Creating this story and it has 14 love interests and I’m wondering if that’s too many to have. I’m trying to do something different and my story is based on the 13 zodiacs that’s why there is 14 love interests. (THERE’S 14 BECAUSE I’VE MADE GEMINI AS TWINS) I just want to know people’s opinions and if they would read something like this…!!!
Love_To_The_Stars_&_Beyond|292x500

3 Likes

Personally for me, that is way too much and if we have to customise all 12 of them, that will be the end of the story for me lol.
If you’re able to write each love interest well without showing favoritism to one or a few and than having another that is barely shown or talked about then I guess if you really want to write about that, go ahead. It is your story after all. But again, I just find that too much.

12 Likes

I’m usually a big epihoe, but 12 is a lot :joy: I would probably get overwhelmed and just stop reading the story, to be honest.

10 Likes

I was actually planning to do that :blush:

I only prefer 2 love interest i don’t like a love triangle that’s too many lol

2 Likes

Well because there are so many characters i decided not to do any customisation because it would take up too much time… for the favouritism, i was planning on doing an episode for each of the love interests to get close to the main character and for the reader to get to know about them more… does this sound like a good idea?

3 Likes

It’s harem time
It’s harem time
It’s harem time
It’s harem time

Lmao but seriously, my dumb ass gets lost after 3 LIs. :joy: I don’t usually read romance, but if I did, I figure I’d give it a try anyway. It’s going to be hard to develop all of them, but if you only give the option to be with the biggest 3, people are gonna be all up in your fanmail like:

WHY ISN’T THE RABBIT A LI I NEED MY MOMIJI-KUN!@#!#!!#

But really, do what you want, write what makes you happy :relaxed:

6 Likes

I thought some people would say that, that’s why I’m working on another story where there’s 2 love interests that are twins, but they are completely different in personalities. Plus I’ve made it so you can tell them apart as well. I just need to finish it :smiley:

1 Like

That’s sound like a good idea i think people would really like it because its zodiac signs are you going to shows the signs and elements it represents?

So that means there would be 12 episodes just on introducing the love interests? I mean… if it goes well with the story plot then I guess it would be okay but if not, I wouldn’t want to read 12 episodes of introductions before finally getting to the actual storyline. I would lose interest very fast. If not then maybe it could be done.

3 Likes

Thanks so much I’m definitely going to include the female/male option but i think for now I will see how far I can go and if it doesn’t go well then i will make less love interests :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t do introductions straight away cause they make me lose interest in a story as well and they are to cliche. I’m planning on giving brief introductions through out the story and they will be brief but precise anyway as there are so many.

1 Like

Yes… and im doing each signs personalities onto the characters as well… to be honest I’ve thought about this concept for a while now but I’ve only started to actually do it not long ago

1 Like

Oh okay do what makes you happy.

1 Like

haha :joy: It is literally a reverse harem no joke!! and thanks for being supportive :blush:

1 Like

I would be too lazy to write 12 episodes just on introducing the characters… that’s just crazy even thinking about it :joy: I’m doing the intros in the actual story but I’m not that great at explaining how I’m going to lay it out so you will have to wait until I publish it :blush: which is soon I hope

haha i agree :blush:

1 Like

TYSM for being supportive :blush:

1 Like

I mean…the more the merrier!

If you ever publish it I would love to read it

2 Likes

OMG 12-
Good luck branching sis fr

5 Likes