Having More Than 10 Love Interests...?!

IK I’m going to work so hard… like fr sometimes I regret getting myself into this but I’m not going to give up :blush:

2 Likes

Thank You :blush:

1 Like

Honestly, I think 12 is a little too much… unless if the reader can make them friends? Like the points system, you can put friendly or romantic categories and based on the choices they pick, they can earn a friendly point, a romantic point or none? Just a thought! :slightly_smiling_face::smile:

2 Likes

Well good luck and I really hope it goes well. I am definitely interested enough to check it out if you ever do publish this story.

2 Likes

Honestly that’s what I was planning to do with each of the love interests so whoever ends up with the most points at the end, will be with the main. I was just wondering though if readers wanted to pick the characters instead…???

1 Like

Thanks a lot it means a lot :blush:

hm, that is a dangerous game. customizing would take much time and coding, especially if you’re letting the reader choose the gender. your story would probably end up with 40 chapters if you want a few episodes for each character. it can be overwhelming for reader too.
i feel like stereotyping would also be a problem. people have more than one sign in natal chart so we don’t act just like one sign.

2 Likes

I’ve decided not to include customisation in this story… I know its a big risk but i would rather have no customisation than having to create coding for each character because the reader will lose interest straight away. And as for the stereotyping I’m collecting as much data on signs as possible but i’m not going to give them the personalities of what there actual signs are because i know not everyone, is the personality of there sign. But it is a fictional story so the love interests are based off the signs so they will have to resemble them. That’s why I’m still looking into what i should do :blush:

that’s what i was saying, we act like more signs because we are more signs. astrology is way more than a sun sign and it can be complicated sometimes. if you need help feel free to PM me. x

1 Like

Thank you so much… and i will do x :blush:

1 Like

So, a K-pop band, then?

LOL kidding, it’s a loooootttt - I think if it’s done in a fun quick intro into each character in the beginning then choices (kind of like speed dating) to narrow it down and go from there, then maybe. But if you already have a main LI or two in mind then the extra 10-11 are just too excessive.

2 Likes

I could not.

1 Like

Bump

It is interestion idea but it really depends on how it will be writren.

I am from nature pretty monogame so I dont feel realy well in stories where I name MC as me and make her look as me and than she has to sleep with 12 different guys… :smiley: if you get what I mean. :smiley:
Also it seem to me pretty unrealistic that 12 guys would be at the same time really interested in the same girl - so you will need good plot explanation for such situation.

1 Like

Thanks for your input :blush: I have come up with different plots in the story where each love interest falls in love just as their signs do. That’s the only spoiler I’m giving away :yum: so the story isn’t boring and full of them cliche parts that are boring. Plus all my stories i don’t have any customisation in them and i choose the names because i feel like every story i play on episode they all include them. Because of this I feel like my stories are more original as they are all based on love fantasies that I’ve come up with and have wrote little stories about :relaxed: sorry for rambling… anyway… overall when I publish this story I hope you all will like the plots… that’s it i think :joy:

2 Likes

Papi from Jennifer Lopaz might be a good idea😂

Do inform us when you are publishing your story! I would love tonread it and see how it pans out! Not just for the 12 LIs hahaha. But seeingnhow you write the plot and make it work around 12 LIs. :slight_smile: A challenge but a wonderful one.

thanks :blush: I’m working hard as possible to try and publish it as soon as I can but I cant give an exact date… I will post when I’ve published it anyway so please be patient with me :blush:

If they are well written and blend into the story, you are good. Maybe you could do 4 LI, like fire signs, water, air and earth

1 Like

No joke… I’m literally working on a story similar to the elemental powers… 2 in fact :joy: and i hope so :blush:

1 Like