Having trouble finding stories? Fill out this form ! *closed*

Hello everyone! I’ve never seen this done before so I decided to do something, if you’re having trouble finding stories, feel free to fill out the form below, and I’ll message you privately telling you my recommendations!

Please fill out the whole thing if you want me to give you a story that reaches what you have provided me

as well as please know that I may be busy, and that I may not know a story right off the bat, so do not rush me into finding you one, I’m a human too. I will get your request just be patient :blush:

and for all of you who want your story recommended to some of these people! Feel free to fill out this form:

When done, please comment done, and which form you filled out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EDIT: also things that will be 100% recommended are the story style(s) your put, genre(s), and things you don’t like in stories, and maybe some things you like in stories will be included. anything extra may not be included but I will try my best

5 Likes

done I love this

1 Like

I saw it! Thank you, I’ll try to find stories for you. :grin:

1 Like

can’t wait haha also crap I love the ones that have tappable customization as well and are just overall high Quality if that makes sense :heart: have. Greta day

1 Like

Done. I recommended. Thank you.

1 Like

This is such an amazing idea. I will fill in the forms soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile:

1 Like

Done! :blob_hearts: thanks for helping me find stories

1 Like

Can you message me? I’m not able to, but I found some for you. If you can’t message me I can just say them in here if you want

DONE.getting my story recommended

1 Like

I just filled the form to get my story recommended :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Awesome Idea, I have filled the form for my story to be recommended :two_hearts: :gem:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I did it

I did it!!

Done. Thank you so much for doing this. :heart:

Done :heavy_check_mark: thank you for doing this, hun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Done. Please help me find my story too :pray:t2: and I using episode community on mobile so there is no dm / private message option so message me here!

i’m sorry but i’m no longer doing this :confused: it was made awhile ago and i forgot to close it…

Please help me, please just read this and give a story which comes in your mind please :pray:t2:

I am finding a story at the moment which I already played which I am trying to find that out so I don’t remember much but I will tell you how the story and what are the key points so:-

1. In this story you can choose your main character as male or female I guess but definitely male is there cuz I played with the male mc

2. The story is like you don’t know much about yourself and there is an old time/ancient time vibes not too old but not modern (i hope u understand) then there is an question answer or voting which tells your personality of your mc and then he is told whether he is capable to join a training academy or warrior academy ( something like army training) where you are rookie and you have to train not like actual train but co-operate with your team mates make friends and love and become a leader. [PLEASE READ THIS POINT TRY TO RECOGNISE ANY STORY YOU HAVE IN MIND SIMILAR TO IT]

3. There are multiple character whom to become friends and make someone special there are bad villans type people too ( I remember it like that)

4. The atmosphere is like Egypt type environment or place but similar to that