Having trouble loging in

Hi, I really need your help. I had episode on my android mobile for 5 years now. But I bought IOS the other day and I cant log in, people said that I cant restore my account from android to IOS. But when I tired to log in with Apple ID, it show me this. If you know how to fix this, please help me :sleepy:

You might have to log out of your old account before changing it to this. You can also transfer your account-

I did log out and it showed me that. I dont understand what else do I need to do. When I try to restore it says error. :pleading_face:

:eyes: I have no other idea. Maybe it means to log out of something else? Idk, sorry :pensive:

You can’t transfer android to iOS, i tried but can’t

I understand that, but why can’t I log in with my apple ID?

The only thing I have in mind is to submit a ticket to episode? They might be able to help you.

How do I do that?

1 Like

Click this link, when you’re done filling your info, press submit then it’ll be send to episode and they’re get back to you asap.

Submit a ticket - episode

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Np, let me know when your problem gets fix btw.

1 Like

Oh, idk, sorry

did loged in google @Senada

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Yes

1 Like

I can see the “Unlock the catalog”, maybe you need to unlock the stories by reading other originals and then you can log in. At least that’s what happened to me while using iOS and Android both.

Hm maybe.

1 Like