:cat_typing: HD Backgrounds & Overlays [Credit-Free] :blob_hearts:

Hi, all! I’m Wincy. Some people may know me for my stories, but I am actually a wannabe artist too. I notice things have been a little grim in the community lately and a lot of writers are losing courage. Well, I can’t encourage people to stay, but I can share my stuff and let you all to use them credit-free! Happy writing together!

I don’t require credits for using my content, but if you want to support me, give my Instagram accounts a follow! @wincy.writes @wincy.art

UPDATE: Requests are now off due to my hectic schedule with a new full time job.

To start off, these are some backgrounds I rendered for Ep.14 of my story “Do You Know Me”: You can find a lot more on my website: wincywrites.com

Some juicy overlays while you are here:

Hope people will find them useful! I will be updating with more!

136 Likes

WINCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

cough okay, im done now. lol How are you wincy! Your work is awesome as always, and I’ll be using in my story.

:100::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::grin:

12 Likes

Thank you! I have been busy as heck working with a different app while continuing my stories on Episode! Happy to keep my mind occupied though!

Thank you! That means a lot to me :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Day 2 Backgrounds:

Enjoy!

14 Likes

Day 3 - Police car overlays!

18 Likes

Dance studio backgrounds:

15 Likes

All previous backgrounds fixed to the correct image sizes for direct upload!

Attic bedroom set:

32 Likes

Awesome! These are beautiful! Bumpin!

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: These are amazing! I really appreciate the backyard/swing. It is PERFECT for my story… I had given up hope of making one ( I’m not the greatest artist/editor?) So I super-appreciate you!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

Thank you! I’m glad you find them useful!

Mafia background set:

Added additional BG & matching OL requested by @lalawrites1 on Instagram

18 Likes

Abandoned House - Set 1

12 Likes

Train station set:

18 Likes

Isolated prison set:

19 Likes

All of these backgrounds and overlays are amazing! You’re so kind for sharing them! Thank you!

2 Likes

Tysm for this thread :heart::heart: do you by chance have a shower bg? :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Wow! These are amazing, bookmarking this for sure! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

My pleasure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m just happy that they won’t go to waste!

Thank you! Glad they’re useful!

I have a single zone one! The overlay isn’t exactly the same color but it should work!

18 Likes

Omg! Thank so freaking much you have no idea how long I’ve been looking lmao :heart: I’ll give credit

3 Likes

Fantasy baby stroller set:

22 Likes

these are so beautiful! Thank you Wincy!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hospital Hallway set:

24 Likes