:cat_typing: HD Backgrounds & Overlays [Credit-Free] :blob_hearts:

DOWNLOAD LINK

7 Likes

these are gorgeous!

i was wondering if you have a changing room/dressing room background? i’ve been looking everywhere but no luck >_< thanks in advance!!

2 Likes

Yeah like a medieval one, that would be so perfect right now! XD

1 Like

Woah! Thank you :smiley:

@carmelita @lanafrazer_episode

I don’t have a dressing room but I put some bits and pieces together from a bunch of different stuff to make these. Hope they work haha!

DOWNLOAD LINK

P.S. All windows are transparent for custom scenes to be layered underneath. If uploaded as is, they will be pitch dark! With the lighting I set here, either day or night settings would work!

12 Likes

omg, YES!!! YES!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These Art Work are AMAZING, Do you have any which is like a back garden with a swing set at all? I will be giving you a mention in my story, for your art work :slight_smile: Its well deserved :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

thanks a tonne, wincy! amazing as always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg i will definitely give u credits!!!:heartpulse::heartpulse:
You’re the best.

1 Like

Hey im in need of a club background that looks like it is owned by a rich person. idrk but can you put lights and stuff?
please pm me thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Sorry for the inactivity, everyone! I am sad to inform you all that requests are now off. I will still share backgrounds whenever I can, but I can’t go out of my way to make custom ones anymore. I can only share the ones I used in my stories.

I recently got a full time writing job for another app. Schedule is a bit hectic but I’ll still do the best I can to support fellow writers on Episode.

5 Likes

Thanks again for the generosity and still leaving these up to use, these backgrounds are so helpful for many of us. And congrats on your new job! That’s exciting :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hey I LOVE your backgrounds and overlays. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!! It would be amazing if you could make fancy garages too!

1 Like

DOWNLOAD LINK

10 Likes

Thank you @wincyyellow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

wait, is this credit free? just to make sure-

1 Like

Yes they are. :grin:

1 Like

Oh shit these are so good

These backgrounds are perfect and the overlays are :exploding_head:
You’re very talented, and thanks for letting us use them! x

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

DOWNLOAD LINK

6 Likes

DOWNLOAD LINK

9 Likes

DOWNLOAD LINK

8 Likes

this is ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG PERFECT, MATEY!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes