:cat_typing: HD Backgrounds & Overlays [Credit-Free] :blob_hearts:

IMPORTANT NEWS:

From now on all full-sized backgrounds will only be available on my website. I’ll still upload previews here but you will have to navigate to my website to save the full sized uncompressed images. Doing this because images are compressed after I upload to the Episode portal, and when people download and upload to their portal, it gets double compressed :slight_smile: I like things more when they are 100%, but that’s just me.

Hotel Corridor Set:

Full size available HERE

9 Likes

can anyone use this?

also do you have a bedroom & bathroom set that will go with this set

1 Like

Yes, look at the OP. You can freely use these bgs, also find more on the website ^___^

2 Likes

Not at the moment since I have shared quite an amount of bedroom and bathroom stuff lately. Maybe after a month-ish I can backtrack to making new textured bed and bath stuff again :slight_smile:

Night hall set (2 with night sky backgrounds/ 2 transparent)

13 Likes

Omg, these are amazing! :open_mouth: Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Bump!
@wincyyellow Could you make a detective office background? As well as an evidence room(where detective and other police put new evidence and analyze evidence)? If so, thank you!

1 Like

These are amazing. You’re so talented!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Been a while but if you still need them, I made some today! Haven’t got the time to post them properly yet. They are also with transparent windows. You are free to layer a day or night time BG underneath.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19vCyvbILpeeywOujA5j3eeGZHXWI-beo?usp=sharing

9 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Evidence Storage Set:

DOWNLOAD LINK

11 Likes

You are amazing!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Could you make a few pirate ships in different colours? That would be so amazing and help me out so much, I understand if you don’t have time.
Thank you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Unfortunately this is about the only closest thing I have :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

hi wincy i love your backgrounds on your website but i was wondering if you had an overlay for these seats

5 Likes

I don’t have the exact angle saved for this scene anymore but I just made a 2-zone version close up. Hope it helps!

10 Likes

Thank you this is perfect :heart::blush:

2 Likes

Small Boutique Set:

DOWNLOAD LINK

16 Likes

Omg your art is gorgeous!!! So talented!

2 Likes

Yes!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like